Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is Closed - Thanks!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Is there a way I can get Emailed when the open reg starts up again?
Is there a way I can get Emailed when the open reg starts up again?
I found this game last november i checked every day if the registration was opened again and finally now it was open. And thank you admins for that!! (:

I remember when i was waiting for the opening i read from somewhere that people here who have the account adopt dragons for their friends. (And when the registration opened and their friends got here the ones who was adopting the dragons sent the dragons to their friends.)

Was this explanation too messy? I don't know but i want to ask if this thing was acceptable? Is it legal here? Do i get banned if i adopt dragons to my friend who will register here when it next opens?

I just want to be sure before doing something that will ban me : D and plz pm me if i don't notice the answer here. (:
I found this game last november i checked every day if the registration was opened again and finally now it was open. And thank you admins for that!! (:

I remember when i was waiting for the opening i read from somewhere that people here who have the account adopt dragons for their friends. (And when the registration opened and their friends got here the ones who was adopting the dragons sent the dragons to their friends.)

Was this explanation too messy? I don't know but i want to ask if this thing was acceptable? Is it legal here? Do i get banned if i adopt dragons to my friend who will register here when it next opens?

I just want to be sure before doing something that will ban me : D and plz pm me if i don't notice the answer here. (:
C0nzM50.png
as a new player i was excited and told some friends about how awesome flightrising is, and they are looking forward to the next opening uwu
as a new player i was excited and told some friends about how awesome flightrising is, and they are looking forward to the next opening uwu
Art shop coming soon!
@Xhaztol
Any idea when the next registration window will be?
@Xhaztol
Any idea when the next registration window will be?
@Xibalba
It is totally fine to buy/breed dragons for your future in-game friends! A lot of users did the same when the last registration window opened, gifting dragons they'd gotten as gifts for their friends when they made their own accounts in the registration window.
So yes, you are most definitely allowed to buy dragons for your friends to give them when they join. :)
@Xibalba
It is totally fine to buy/breed dragons for your future in-game friends! A lot of users did the same when the last registration window opened, gifting dragons they'd gotten as gifts for their friends when they made their own accounts in the registration window.
So yes, you are most definitely allowed to buy dragons for your friends to give them when they join. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thank you very much for the answer! (: She will be thrilled to hear the news.
Thank you very much for the answer! (: She will be thrilled to hear the news.
C0nzM50.png
:D yay i am so happy i joined
:D yay i am so happy i joined
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngiAiI6jU.png
is there like set times when people can register like if this ended in april will there be another one next april?
is there like set times when people can register like if this ended in april will there be another one next april?
@Mayana When do you think the next opening will be? I have a friend that really wants to join, and I wanna tell her a good estimate.
@Mayana When do you think the next opening will be? I have a friend that really wants to join, and I wanna tell her a good estimate.
tumblr_lyde6rH6UC1qci83po1_400.gif
@TonberryOwnage13
I'm afraid I do not know at this time!
The Admins will be sure to let the community know when they are planning their next registration window when they are ready. :D
@TonberryOwnage13
I'm afraid I do not know at this time!
The Admins will be sure to let the community know when they are planning their next registration window when they are ready. :D
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39