Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
Boop for awesome news! Hopefully this goes well and the dragon economy picks up! :-D Huzzah!
Boop for awesome news! Hopefully this goes well and the dragon economy picks up! :-D Huzzah!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
screams in excitement

My boyfriend has been eyeing the site over my shoulder from time to time, I bet he's gonna be excited to hear about this! (along with all mah friends)
screams in excitement

My boyfriend has been eyeing the site over my shoulder from time to time, I bet he's gonna be excited to hear about this! (along with all mah friends)
eWROVV6.png
Yay! Time to let my friends know!
Yay! Time to let my friends know!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
Yay, newbies a comin' :3
Yay, newbies a comin' :3
A0wrOTH.gif
@BeingofNature; I doubt prices will rise when new players join, cause.. they don't have money.. They'll probably try to make money by breeding and selling their own dragons.. Meaning only more dragons will flood the market which won't lead to a price increase, but much rather a price decrease.. c: Which isn't bad, cause that's just how the economy and the phenomenon of supply and demand works :)
@BeingofNature; I doubt prices will rise when new players join, cause.. they don't have money.. They'll probably try to make money by breeding and selling their own dragons.. Meaning only more dragons will flood the market which won't lead to a price increase, but much rather a price decrease.. c: Which isn't bad, cause that's just how the economy and the phenomenon of supply and demand works :)
*starts telling everyone she knows*

Oh joy!
*starts telling everyone she knows*

Oh joy!
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Very Good!
Very Good!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
gross

new people
gross

new people
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
[img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/c4e4adc0bcd629ce283439ad750fc8b1/tumblr_mzz9tzWzCf1rkphw1o1_500.gif[/img][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/c91db3353f377e0a73e52baa37e33138/tumblr_mzz9tzWzCf1rkphw1o2_500.gif[/img] Trouble trouble trouble
tumblr_mzz9tzWzCf1rkphw1o1_500.giftumblr_mzz9tzWzCf1rkphw1o2_500.gif

Trouble trouble trouble
YAY! Now to go start messaging all my friends who have been bugging me about when they could start playing too XD
YAY! Now to go start messaging all my friends who have been bugging me about when they could start playing too XD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23