Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
So I know that this might not be planned for now, but in the post this says "If this window goes well we will be opening up additional windows shortly thereafter", will we be told if the registration has gone well? And how "shortly thereafter" will more windows come up?

I only ask because I told my friend about Flight Rising the day after this registration window, when it had already closed and he's really bummed that he didn't get to sign up.
I'm just trying to encourage him to keep his hopes up about getting to join!

Sorry if you get this question a million times, I'm just eager to know!
So I know that this might not be planned for now, but in the post this says "If this window goes well we will be opening up additional windows shortly thereafter", will we be told if the registration has gone well? And how "shortly thereafter" will more windows come up?

I only ask because I told my friend about Flight Rising the day after this registration window, when it had already closed and he's really bummed that he didn't get to sign up.
I'm just trying to encourage him to keep his hopes up about getting to join!

Sorry if you get this question a million times, I'm just eager to know!
We'll put a signature here eventually.
I'm in Kouji's boat as well. My friend has been watching me play and is super excited about the next round of regs.
I'm in Kouji's boat as well. My friend has been watching me play and is super excited about the next round of regs.
xE1OeyQ.png
I've got several friends waiting for the window to open again because they missed it, so I'm also hoping it'll be soon!
I've got several friends waiting for the window to open again because they missed it, so I'm also hoping it'll be soon!
Wonderful! 8)

omg what in the WORLD why was this bumped up.

@Thekrackensmeow: necroing old threads is usually frowned upon. :/
Wonderful! 8)

omg what in the WORLD why was this bumped up.

@Thekrackensmeow: necroing old threads is usually frowned upon. :/
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23