Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I don't know if anyone has asked this for clarification yet - but I am assuming this is 5 AM not 5 PM server time?

My friends, bf, and I are in a different time zone, so we want to make sure we understand!
I don't know if anyone has asked this for clarification yet - but I am assuming this is 5 AM not 5 PM server time?

My friends, bf, and I are in a different time zone, so we want to make sure we understand!
@Syntharia
I believe you are right, the time frame should be from 5 AM to 5 AM the next day. The website's clock uses the 24 hour digit system, so 5 PM would be 17:00.
@Syntharia
I believe you are right, the time frame should be from 5 AM to 5 AM the next day. The website's clock uses the 24 hour digit system, so 5 PM would be 17:00.
After the end of World War II, the world was split into two—East and West. This marked the beginning of the era known as the Cold War.
@talonwolf That's what I was thinking too, but I just wanted to make sure!
@talonwolf That's what I was thinking too, but I just wanted to make sure!
Yay! My sister can finally join!
Yay! My sister can finally join!
badgeextrememini_zpsedb5d611.gif
my house has 3 comps but only one of them runs smoothly, my bro wants to join and use the one comp that I use, will that interefere with it being the same IP? I already have friends who use the comp when they come over but thats not very often at all ( work and school ) I just don't wanna be banned for having the same IP as my bro is all. this will change when I get my new PC tho so it won't be an issue but thats not for a few months yet. I'll tell him to register when the roll over is done which means I'm prob kicked off the comp for the rest of the night hah.
my house has 3 comps but only one of them runs smoothly, my bro wants to join and use the one comp that I use, will that interefere with it being the same IP? I already have friends who use the comp when they come over but thats not very often at all ( work and school ) I just don't wanna be banned for having the same IP as my bro is all. this will change when I get my new PC tho so it won't be an issue but thats not for a few months yet. I'll tell him to register when the roll over is done which means I'm prob kicked off the comp for the rest of the night hah.
[quote name="Fieora" date="2014-04-13 02:55:57"]@Aequorin I too am just after some reassurance to the multiple players in the same house thing =) My fiancee might be joining tomorrow, he probably won't play much, but we share three computers, a laptop and a tablet (we have a few different internet connections in our apartment) all of which I use to play FR. FR is the only thing I really do during the day (except job seeking and apartment cleaning) so I don't want to risk losing my account because we share computers and IP's and such O;o[/quote] @Fieora, we understand many of our players share IPs and computers; we encourage players to play with their friends, families and roommates. Sharing these things and playing together will not flag you as a multi-accounter.
Fieora wrote on 2014-04-13 02:55:57:
@Aequorin
I too am just after some reassurance to the multiple players in the same house thing =)
My fiancee might be joining tomorrow, he probably won't play much, but we share three computers, a laptop and a tablet (we have a few different internet connections in our apartment) all of which I use to play FR.
FR is the only thing I really do during the day (except job seeking and apartment cleaning)
so I don't want to risk losing my account because we share computers and IP's and such O;o

@Fieora, we understand many of our players share IPs and computers; we encourage players to play with their friends, families and roommates. Sharing these things and playing together will not flag you as a multi-accounter.
@Aequorin
Thank you ^^
*is now very excited for the other half coming home*
@Aequorin
Thank you ^^
*is now very excited for the other half coming home*
So, my husband just signed up (yay!) and we're a bit worried that we might get flaged as being one person with two accounts. Our birthday's are very close (three days appart, same year) and we frequently use the same computer or different computers hooked up to the same wifi. We also share a bank account and subsiquently a paypal account so if either of us were to buy gems it would be with the same account. Would it ok for both of us to purchaes gems from the one account or should I purchase gems on my FR account (which I have done before with our paypal account) then send them to his?
So, my husband just signed up (yay!) and we're a bit worried that we might get flaged as being one person with two accounts. Our birthday's are very close (three days appart, same year) and we frequently use the same computer or different computers hooked up to the same wifi. We also share a bank account and subsiquently a paypal account so if either of us were to buy gems it would be with the same account. Would it ok for both of us to purchaes gems from the one account or should I purchase gems on my FR account (which I have done before with our paypal account) then send them to his?
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png VALT1_zps5686f13d.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-04-14 03:07:44"][quote name="Fieora" date="2014-04-13 02:55:57"]@Aequorin I too am just after some reassurance to the multiple players in the same house thing =) My fiancee might be joining tomorrow, he probably won't play much, but we share three computers, a laptop and a tablet (we have a few different internet connections in our apartment) all of which I use to play FR. FR is the only thing I really do during the day (except job seeking and apartment cleaning) so I don't want to risk losing my account because we share computers and IP's and such O;o[/quote] @Fieora, we understand many of our players share IPs and computers; we encourage players to play with their friends, families and roommates. Sharing these things and playing together will not flag you as a multi-accounter.[/quote] This concerns me though because if we are on the same IP (my friend and my GF are interested in joining, for instance, and we play on several different IPs on different platforms...) and are sending items back and forth to each other, or dragons even, I mean.. I don't want to get flagged just for sending them gifts all of the time or trading dragons with them or whatever... :( I mean I see this "reassurance" and am not reassured that the three of us will be safe. Lol, sorry I just.. get very nervous especially after I've put real money and time into my own account. I mean I just started but... :( Just concerned I guess.
Aequorin wrote on 2014-04-14 03:07:44:
Fieora wrote on 2014-04-13 02:55:57:
@Aequorin
I too am just after some reassurance to the multiple players in the same house thing =)
My fiancee might be joining tomorrow, he probably won't play much, but we share three computers, a laptop and a tablet (we have a few different internet connections in our apartment) all of which I use to play FR.
FR is the only thing I really do during the day (except job seeking and apartment cleaning)
so I don't want to risk losing my account because we share computers and IP's and such O;o

@Fieora, we understand many of our players share IPs and computers; we encourage players to play with their friends, families and roommates. Sharing these things and playing together will not flag you as a multi-accounter.

This concerns me though because if we are on the same IP (my friend and my GF are interested in joining, for instance, and we play on several different IPs on different platforms...) and are sending items back and forth to each other, or dragons even, I mean.. I don't want to get flagged just for sending them gifts all of the time or trading dragons with them or whatever... :( I mean I see this "reassurance" and am not reassured that the three of us will be safe. Lol, sorry I just.. get very nervous especially after I've put real money and time into my own account. I mean I just started but... :( Just concerned I guess.
i'm new here. Lol but don't think i'm not enjoying it i'm telling all my buddys ready for the next time its open ^0^
i'm new here. Lol but don't think i'm not enjoying it i'm telling all my buddys ready for the next time its open ^0^
Winterflame[img]http://winterstar-of-winter.deviantart.com/art/My-Clan-487717523[/img]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23