Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Oh my god yess!!
Oh my god yess!!
9PswVhS.png
HOORAY I AM SO EXCITED. AHHH
HOORAY I AM SO EXCITED. AHHH
Just messaged my boyfriend about this update. I really hope he'll be able to join this time.

Thank you, admins and programmers, for working so hard on our servers, and thank you mods for keeping the forums nice!
Just messaged my boyfriend about this update. I really hope he'll be able to join this time.

Thank you, admins and programmers, for working so hard on our servers, and thank you mods for keeping the forums nice!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
new users?
......Interesting......I hope for lot's of new users ^^
new users?
......Interesting......I hope for lot's of new users ^^
Ever thought about which Dimension you may came from?
+9 hours to Server time

nature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.png
Awesome! So happy about the registration opening soon ^^ my friend can't wait to join.
Awesome! So happy about the registration opening soon ^^ my friend can't wait to join.
Ahhhh! YAY! I'm super excited for this! My sister has been wanting on here since I showed her!
Ahhhh! YAY! I'm super excited for this! My sister has been wanting on here since I showed her!
VGxuHXT.png
Sweeeeet! Can't wait to get more of my buddies in :D
Sweeeeet! Can't wait to get more of my buddies in :D
4zDtm1S.png
Wooo, boy! That's exciting news! Thanks, guys!
Wooo, boy! That's exciting news! Thanks, guys!
Sweet! Fresh meat... I mean...Newbies!
Sweet! Fresh meat... I mean...Newbies!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Yay! Let's hope they become pebbles, huehue (Joking, Joking!)
Yay! Let's hope they become pebbles, huehue (Joking, Joking!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23