Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Scrying Workshop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Question: The new bunny familiars have a sell value of 2400... will we be seeing them on the treasure marketplace, or are they a one time dealie for the holiday?
Question: The new bunny familiars have a sell value of 2400... will we be seeing them on the treasure marketplace, or are they a one time dealie for the holiday?
brb, loling forever because of the Scrying Workshop. XD (Which, by the way, I love, especially since it'll save me at least a million treasure on preview scrolls. :3)

"It's Morphin' time!"
brb, loling forever because of the Scrying Workshop. XD (Which, by the way, I love, especially since it'll save me at least a million treasure on preview scrolls. :3)

"It's Morphin' time!"
tumblr_inline_myum6dGZtd1s8og7b.gifice_banner.pngZmGM6Tx.pngearth_banner.png
what a great update! :D welcome back, @akiri!
time to preview all of the color combos ive ever wanted heh
what a great update! :D welcome back, @akiri!
time to preview all of the color combos ive ever wanted heh
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
Just happy to see your avatar around again, @Akiri! Excited for you to be back when you are fully healed up. :)

Take care and thanks for the update! *hugs Akiri and the rest of the Flight Rising team*
Just happy to see your avatar around again, @Akiri! Excited for you to be back when you are fully healed up. :)

Take care and thanks for the update! *hugs Akiri and the rest of the Flight Rising team*
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
THANK YOU. These are absolutely perfect!

And it's good to see that you're feeling a bit better, Akiri!
THANK YOU. These are absolutely perfect!

And it's good to see that you're feeling a bit better, Akiri!
sighatchbanner.png
I am in love with the scrying workshop, especially the morphology
I am in love with the scrying workshop, especially the morphology
99ngpj.gif
Woooo!! I can't believe you guys were able to roll this out so quickly!! Great job, guys!!

Welcome back, Akiri!!
Woooo!! I can't believe you guys were able to roll this out so quickly!! Great job, guys!!

Welcome back, Akiri!!
woo yay! excellent stuff! and glad to see you here, @Akiri--take care of yourself, don't overwork... we'll still be here when you're feeling better. and thank you! :)
woo yay! excellent stuff! and glad to see you here, @Akiri--take care of yourself, don't overwork... we'll still be here when you're feeling better. and thank you! :)
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
Akiri! it's wonderful to see you about! thank you so much for this lovely update, i am sure it will be a massive help for so many of us. :3
Akiri! it's wonderful to see you about! thank you so much for this lovely update, i am sure it will be a massive help for so many of us. :3
pEubtYJ.png
*INCESSANT SCREAMING*
*INCESSANT SCREAMING*
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30