Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Scrying Workshop
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
omg yay!!! BEST UPDATE.

I'm so glad to see these new tools! Being able to decide on a perfect dragon is going to make breeding projects so much more motivating for me.

And I loved the hat/bunny thing! The bunnies are adorable, and the thing with the hats was hilarious, and my favorite part is that I still have the color-changing hat afterward! Awesome.
omg yay!!! BEST UPDATE.

I'm so glad to see these new tools! Being able to decide on a perfect dragon is going to make breeding projects so much more motivating for me.

And I loved the hat/bunny thing! The bunnies are adorable, and the thing with the hats was hilarious, and my favorite part is that I still have the color-changing hat afterward! Awesome.
Just thought I'd drop by to let you know how much in love I am with the scrying workshop. I am one of the originators of the Maize/Maize/Maize skydancers, and it was so difficult for me to find mates! I kept accidently buying on of Eos/Sol or Grevy/Grant's grandchildren or great grandchildren! < 3
Just thought I'd drop by to let you know how much in love I am with the scrying workshop. I am one of the originators of the Maize/Maize/Maize skydancers, and it was so difficult for me to find mates! I kept accidently buying on of Eos/Sol or Grevy/Grant's grandchildren or great grandchildren! < 3
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
Thank goodness this was finally implemented! I've been in charge of a support thread in the suggestions forum for the ability to preview any type of dragon. I'm so happy to see that this is finally implemented! :)

Welcome back, Akiri!

Much love, November
Thank goodness this was finally implemented! I've been in charge of a support thread in the suggestions forum for the ability to preview any type of dragon. I'm so happy to see that this is finally implemented! :)

Welcome back, Akiri!

Much love, November
*Under construction*
This is the best update ever.
This is the best update ever.
I don't know what I'd do without The Scrying Workshop. I use it daily :) ♥
I don't know what I'd do without The Scrying Workshop. I use it daily :) ♥
7-BE216-D9-5-E01-462-C-A095-AD789-A01-FD15.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30