Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Scrying Workshop
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hope you're feeling better Akiri!!!! (hope rehab and such is going well!) and glad to see you're even just a little bit back in the game :)
Hope you're feeling better Akiri!!!! (hope rehab and such is going well!) and glad to see you're even just a little bit back in the game :)
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
I love you. o_o
I love you. o_o
exorcism.png
I am in love with this update - thank you all for making such a great game and working constantly to improve it!

@Akiri - welcom back. it's great that you are healing and will keep sending light and prayers your way.
I am in love with this update - thank you all for making such a great game and working constantly to improve it!

@Akiri - welcom back. it's great that you are healing and will keep sending light and prayers your way.
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gifK2xGjBf.png
Why is the Bucktooth Digger so angry? You don't often see angry bunnies. XD
Why is the Bucktooth Digger so angry? You don't often see angry bunnies. XD
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
May I recommend a randomize option for the Predict Morphology feature?
Like, we can choose what breed and genes to randomize... but the colors are the things that are randomized.
May I recommend a randomize option for the Predict Morphology feature?
Like, we can choose what breed and genes to randomize... but the colors are the things that are randomized.
I06KedT.gif
Glad you're doing better Akiri :D :D :D Keep getting better and better~ Hang in there c:
Glad you're doing better Akiri :D :D :D Keep getting better and better~ Hang in there c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Thank you so much for this. Man, I'm so happy, haha.
Thank you so much for this. Man, I'm so happy, haha.
[quote name="Plankhandles" date="2014-04-04 21:11:36"]Dragon codes are the numbers at the end of the URL for their specific page! So for example one of my dragons is http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3892&tab=dragon&did=2036045 The part after the "did=" is the dragon id! So for that dragon, it's 2036045. Just highlight, copy, and paste![/quote] omg! thank you!
Plankhandles wrote on 2014-04-04 21:11:36:
Dragon codes are the numbers at the end of the URL for their specific page! So for example one of my dragons is
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=3892&tab=dragon&did=2036045
The part after the "did=" is the dragon id! So for that dragon, it's 2036045. Just highlight, copy, and paste!

omg! thank you!
Omgoodness! Hooray for the morphology scroll! :D Thank you so much for this awesome update, this helps me so much. XD Loved the April Fool's hats; even better that we still actually got something out of it, thanks guys for being awesome and not just silly, hehe. Welcome minorly back, Akiri! Here's plenty of well wishes to speed your recovery!
Omgoodness! Hooray for the morphology scroll! :D Thank you so much for this awesome update, this helps me so much. XD Loved the April Fool's hats; even better that we still actually got something out of it, thanks guys for being awesome and not just silly, hehe. Welcome minorly back, Akiri! Here's plenty of well wishes to speed your recovery!
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Akiri
But is it TideLord or Tidelord?
@Akiri
But is it TideLord or Tidelord?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30