Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Awesome, I got an honourable mention! Well done to everyone who won, amazing skins :D
Awesome, I got an honourable mention! Well done to everyone who won, amazing skins :D
I NEED ALL THE SKINS even tho I don't use skins
I NEED ALL THE SKINS even tho I don't use skins
These skins (and the holiday apparel) are great! Great job devs & Happy Mistral Jamboree, everyone!
These skins (and the holiday apparel) are great! Great job devs & Happy Mistral Jamboree, everyone!
Don't get me wrong; those are pretty skins, but my favorites never win :C
Don't get me wrong; those are pretty skins, but my favorites never win :C

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Congratulations everyone!

All of the skins entered were so fantastic. :D
Let the festivities, begin!
Congratulations everyone!

All of the skins entered were so fantastic. :D
Let the festivities, begin!

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

I am blown away by how amazing the skins are this time around. I think the male and female imp ones are my favorites, but I'll definitely be trying to snag most of these. Congrats to all the winners!
I am blown away by how amazing the skins are this time around. I think the male and female imp ones are my favorites, but I'll definitely be trying to snag most of these. Congrats to all the winners!
5gCMn1D.png
Congrats to everyone who won, and I need all the skins! \o/
Congrats to everyone who won, and I need all the skins! \o/
Such a shame that only 2 of the skins I took a liking to won :( But congratulations to the winners and happy holiday :)
Such a shame that only 2 of the skins I took a liking to won :( But congratulations to the winners and happy holiday :)
Loves all things feline
I have never been this amazed by skins! They are stunning. All of them! Expecially the Coatls, the Guardian, the male Imp and the Tundra skin!
I have never been this amazed by skins! They are stunning. All of them! Expecially the Coatls, the Guardian, the male Imp and the Tundra skin!
Drooling over that gorgeous Tundra skin.
Drooling over that gorgeous Tundra skin.
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26