Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
I love it! Great work FR team.
I love it! Great work FR team.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gifpw4DoZq.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

3178.png9614.png17111.png26198.png38829.png44325.png
This update reminds me of old-school Alterac Valley in WoW, when you collected Night Elf ears from players you killed and turned them in to summon that giant snow lord thing. LOL
This update reminds me of old-school Alterac Valley in WoW, when you collected Night Elf ears from players you killed and turned them in to summon that giant snow lord thing. LOL
*squeaks* BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off to try this*
Ok gave it a try....... LOVE IT! :D
*squeaks* BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs off to try this*
Ok gave it a try....... LOVE IT! :D
Loves all things feline
It's a really awesome and nice game, I love the music. I love the Bust-A-Move style it's based off of, one of my favorite types of games. The only thing that sucks is that it's really slow on my end and won't always shoot the orb when I click and it makes my computer run really hard from the lag, but it's probably just my computer and internet connection to blame for that! Anyways, thanks for making this awesome game. :>
It's a really awesome and nice game, I love the music. I love the Bust-A-Move style it's based off of, one of my favorite types of games. The only thing that sucks is that it's really slow on my end and won't always shoot the orb when I click and it makes my computer run really hard from the lag, but it's probably just my computer and internet connection to blame for that! Anyways, thanks for making this awesome game. :>
Su0xI8v.png
I want to play but I still can't get into the Fairgrounds/Coliseum. D:
I want to play but I still can't get into the Fairgrounds/Coliseum. D:
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
I very much like the game but the payout, it seems really low compared to the time I spend in shockswitch or even the jigsaw

Even with the low pay out it is a very relaxing game to play
I very much like the game but the payout, it seems really low compared to the time I spend in shockswitch or even the jigsaw

Even with the low pay out it is a very relaxing game to play
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
IT RETUUUUUUURNS!
IT RETUUUUUUURNS!
-sips tea-
*dies with sheer joy*
*dies with sheer joy*
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Another complain thing... I don't hear any music in this game.
I don't know how. I have music in Shock Switch, but not in this one O_O
Another complain thing... I don't hear any music in this game.
I don't know how. I have music in Shock Switch, but not in this one O_O
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Ohh this is pretty nice!
Ohh this is pretty nice!
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29