Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
ive been waiting for this game since i learned about it and, thank you all, it DID NOT DISAPPOINT
ive been waiting for this game since i learned about it and, thank you all, it DID NOT DISAPPOINT
mqdefault.jpg
[quote]Even though you can see the next bubble color, there's no way (as far as I'm aware) to switch the current and next bubble. That's a really neat thing I've seen in almost every bubble-game I've played that lets you see the next bubble and it would be very helpful.[/quote] @DragonGirl218, thank you for your suggestion. This is working as intended but I've made a note to pass back to the developers.
Quote:
Even though you can see the next bubble color, there's no way (as far as I'm aware) to switch the current and next bubble. That's a really neat thing I've seen in almost every bubble-game I've played that lets you see the next bubble and it would be very helpful.

@DragonGirl218, thank you for your suggestion.

This is working as intended but I've made a note to pass back to the developers.
@DragonGirl218
Stick the leftover one on a cluster you are about to pop and it'll all fall down though?
@DragonGirl218
Stick the leftover one on a cluster you are about to pop and it'll all fall down though?
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
I don't want to seem hasty or anything, but I genuinely feel like Tidal Trouble is the best thing you guys have ever done. It's a Fairgrounds game that I not only love to play, but could play FOREVER. You guys really outdid yourselves with this. Wonderful job to everyone involved!
I don't want to seem hasty or anything, but I genuinely feel like Tidal Trouble is the best thing you guys have ever done. It's a Fairgrounds game that I not only love to play, but could play FOREVER. You guys really outdid yourselves with this. Wonderful job to everyone involved!
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
(Oh man. I love those bubble games)
(Oh man. I love those bubble games)
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
[quote name="Arioch" date="2014-03-28 15:28:46"]A pause button? Am I missing it?[/quote] @Arioch, no worries! Your game is not negatively impacted by not pausing it. Your treasure gains are determined solely by whether you win or lose.
Arioch wrote on 2014-03-28 15:28:46:
A pause button? Am I missing it?

@Arioch, no worries! Your game is not negatively impacted by not pausing it. Your treasure gains are determined solely by whether you win or lose.
Yay! Love that there's a game based on the water flight. ^^
Yay! Love that there's a game based on the water flight. ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Sounds a lot like Neopets' Faerie Bubbles, and I sure hope so as that is one of the only games on Neopets I still play. xD
Sounds a lot like Neopets' Faerie Bubbles, and I sure hope so as that is one of the only games on Neopets I still play. xD
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
Talk about a Nostalgia Bomb. It reminds me of the countless Saturday mornings I spent playing Bust-A-Move on the PSX back when I was a kid. Any chance of a later update adding in little dinosaurs/blue and green pearlcatchers? /shot

Thanks so much @Undel. I trust you can pass this message on to the whole team for me?
Talk about a Nostalgia Bomb. It reminds me of the countless Saturday mornings I spent playing Bust-A-Move on the PSX back when I was a kid. Any chance of a later update adding in little dinosaurs/blue and green pearlcatchers? /shot

Thanks so much @Undel. I trust you can pass this message on to the whole team for me?
I love the music, love the controls, and love how you get your treasure immediately after you beat a level (rather than it building up until you lose). Awesome game, thanks so much~!!
I love the music, love the controls, and love how you get your treasure immediately after you beat a level (rather than it building up until you lose). Awesome game, thanks so much~!!
iAiI6jU.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29