Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Nice game c:
Nice game c:
DDbanner_zps4cfb08c8.png
Oh my GOSH AHHHH It's finally back!
Oh my GOSH AHHHH It's finally back!
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
Awesome game!
Awesome game!
Sounds like fun. Shame I can't play it. Tried both Chrome and FireFox. Game loads but I get a blank slate =/
Sounds like fun. Shame I can't play it. Tried both Chrome and FireFox. Game loads but I get a blank slate =/
BUBBLy
BUBBLy
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
I'm in love!
I'm in love!
It's beautifully done, couldn't of asked for better x3! Thank you@
It's beautifully done, couldn't of asked for better x3! Thank you@
tumblr_nibggpvO0R1u8a5jso2_1280.png
Man, I was really excited for Tidal Troubles and I just played a couple rounds, and I hate to say it, but...I'm kinda disappointed.

Even though you can see the next bubble color, there's no way (as far as I'm aware) to switch the current and next bubble. That's a really neat thing I've seen in almost every bubble-game I've played that lets you see the next bubble and it would be very helpful.

Also disappointing is that if you have two Water bubbles in your view window and you pop the last Water bubble on the screen...you still have to launch that Water bubble, causing you to have to redo the progress you just did. I seriously had the screen move down around a half dozen times because I had Nature bubbles and Shadow bubbles left and every time I finished one color, I had to put another of that color back on the board, which stretched the process out way longer than it should. I mean, I think in Neopets' "Faerie Bubbles" game, once you clear a certain color bubble, if it was your next bubble, it get reassigned a different color and you never see that color again.

Cool game, but...just more of a pain than it should be since I've seen other games do it better.
Man, I was really excited for Tidal Troubles and I just played a couple rounds, and I hate to say it, but...I'm kinda disappointed.

Even though you can see the next bubble color, there's no way (as far as I'm aware) to switch the current and next bubble. That's a really neat thing I've seen in almost every bubble-game I've played that lets you see the next bubble and it would be very helpful.

Also disappointing is that if you have two Water bubbles in your view window and you pop the last Water bubble on the screen...you still have to launch that Water bubble, causing you to have to redo the progress you just did. I seriously had the screen move down around a half dozen times because I had Nature bubbles and Shadow bubbles left and every time I finished one color, I had to put another of that color back on the board, which stretched the process out way longer than it should. I mean, I think in Neopets' "Faerie Bubbles" game, once you clear a certain color bubble, if it was your next bubble, it get reassigned a different color and you never see that color again.

Cool game, but...just more of a pain than it should be since I've seen other games do it better.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
@Undel
Somehow I don't like how it works.
I've playied lots of games like this (Bubbles etc) and I can't fit the bubble-ball between two other balls without it getting stuck to the corner of any other ball which is closer to cannon and on the side of my destinated place.

It sticks to the ball that is lower no matter if it touches it or not... No matter how I aim it.
@Undel
Somehow I don't like how it works.
I've playied lots of games like this (Bubbles etc) and I can't fit the bubble-ball between two other balls without it getting stuck to the corner of any other ball which is closer to cannon and on the side of my destinated place.

It sticks to the ball that is lower no matter if it touches it or not... No matter how I aim it.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
A pause button? Am I missing it?
A pause button? Am I missing it?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29