Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@indigozeal
I just noticed this comment (eep!) - thank you so much! It was one of my favourites to design. :D I'm so happy you enjoyed playing it!
@indigozeal
I just noticed this comment (eep!) - thank you so much! It was one of my favourites to design. :D I'm so happy you enjoyed playing it!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
My main source of income. I love this game.
My main source of income. I love this game.
"A dancer does not dance to get to a spot on the floor, she dances to enjoy ever step."
@ZephyrOmega

I scored a 7 second round one time.
@ZephyrOmega

I scored a 7 second round one time.
Harvest Moon: Gamer Question Thread
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Wifi Trade
for some reason the game started glitching on me, it keeps saying the server is becoming disconnected but all the other games work fine.
for some reason the game started glitching on me, it keeps saying the server is becoming disconnected but all the other games work fine.
@cynA You should probably check out the bugs forum, and post in the faire/Coliseum bugs thread. o3o

Edit: @ the mods/ admins o3o;; Was just browsing this thread, and ended up noticing this comment and all! D: I just wanted to give some helpful advice! ;A; I don't know what mini-modding is, or anything like that. OTL;; I apologize if this is that. D:
@cynA You should probably check out the bugs forum, and post in the faire/Coliseum bugs thread. o3o

Edit: @ the mods/ admins o3o;; Was just browsing this thread, and ended up noticing this comment and all! D: I just wanted to give some helpful advice! ;A; I don't know what mini-modding is, or anything like that. OTL;; I apologize if this is that. D:
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29