Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
And I laughed really hard at "Festival of Lag".
And I laughed really hard at "Festival of Lag".
@Rhea THANK YOU.
@Rhea THANK YOU.
Yay, words on the wind! :) It's awesome to hear about the new ideas that are going to be implemented, not to mention the soon-to-be next registration window. (Woohoo!) ^.^
Yay, words on the wind! :) It's awesome to hear about the new ideas that are going to be implemented, not to mention the soon-to-be next registration window. (Woohoo!) ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Rexi What for? o_O
@Rexi What for? o_O
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[quote]Does the Hatchling Checker allow ANY user to view ANY two dragons potential offspring?[/quote] @Dragoness, the developers are still discussing and finalizing the details of these features. As soon as they give me more information to share, I will let everyone know!
Quote:
Does the Hatchling Checker allow ANY user to view ANY two dragons potential offspring?

@Dragoness, the developers are still discussing and finalizing the details of these features. As soon as they give me more information to share, I will let everyone know!
*coughs* Our Spreadsheets of Doom? Pfft, I don't know what you're talking about
*coughs* Our Spreadsheets of Doom? Pfft, I don't know what you're talking about
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[quote]Please be aware this doesn't mean we will be opening registration March but that we are in a place where we can focus all we have on completing that short list.[/quote] Do you mean April? I feel like it is a no-brainer that a registration window wouldn't be coming up within just a little over a week O__o -- also inbreeder checker! ffffyes
Quote:
Please be aware this doesn't mean we will be opening registration March but that we are in a place where we can focus all we have on completing that short list.

Do you mean April?

I feel like it is a no-brainer that a registration window wouldn't be coming up within just a little over a week O__o

--
also inbreeder checker!

ffffyes
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Nightvale, @Amanda, Akiri is doing better and better each day. Thank you for asking, I'll let him know!
@Nightvale, @Amanda, Akiri is doing better and better each day. Thank you for asking, I'll let him know!
@Rhea For bringing up the hatchling and lair order issue. It's been bothering me for a long time.
@Rhea For bringing up the hatchling and lair order issue. It's been bothering me for a long time.
By any two dragons...please tell me you mean that
you can mix genders, too? Because I like torturing
myself by thinking what pretty babies some of my
dragons would make if one was the opposite
gender...but to be able to see and still not have..

That's just a whole new level of pain. It'd be great.
(Really, though it'd be cool. That way you'd be
able to know if you need to try for a dragon of
the same colors/genes, just a diff gender)
By any two dragons...please tell me you mean that
you can mix genders, too? Because I like torturing
myself by thinking what pretty babies some of my
dragons would make if one was the opposite
gender...but to be able to see and still not have..

That's just a whole new level of pain. It'd be great.
(Really, though it'd be cool. That way you'd be
able to know if you need to try for a dragon of
the same colors/genes, just a diff gender)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21