Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@DragonSage I'm with you on that one, sounds like a great idea!
@DragonSage I'm with you on that one, sounds like a great idea!
Inbreeder checker?! Oh, yes please! I'm so excited for it as well as the new breeds and genes to come. I hope the registration window can be opened next month so that we can help our economy and welcome new players. There are two people I know who are waiting impatiently to register. :)
Inbreeder checker?! Oh, yes please! I'm so excited for it as well as the new breeds and genes to come. I hope the registration window can be opened next month so that we can help our economy and welcome new players. There are two people I know who are waiting impatiently to register. :)
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
This all sounds so incredibly sweet!! Hell yes! i cant wait to see the hatchlings possibilities outside of nests!!
This all sounds so incredibly sweet!! Hell yes! i cant wait to see the hatchlings possibilities outside of nests!!
tumblr_mr2vt77S171qezuhyo1_r2_100.gif
Woot! Thanks for the update!

Hoping to get my boyfriend an account on here the next time registration opens!

Also, go Lightning Flight! I look forward to future Dominance pushes and friendly competition! :)
Woot! Thanks for the update!

Hoping to get my boyfriend an account on here the next time registration opens!

Also, go Lightning Flight! I look forward to future Dominance pushes and friendly competition! :)
eFXnrYx.gif
Any news on fixing the "hatchlings mess up lair order" issue.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Glad to hear that the Inbreeding and Hatchling checker are being planned (as well as a dragon gene preview thing, I think it's great that you decided you would do that) Question though: Does the Hatchling Checker allow ANY user to view ANY two dragons potential offspring? Or can you only view dragons that are within your own Lair? I'm trying to figure out if I should bother saving preview offspring pictures anymore if I can just tell people interested in a Pair to preview their offspring with the new feature. Thanks for planning to incorporate all that stuff, and to sweeten the deal a bit for exalting. Edit: [quote name="Rhea" date="2014-03-25 16:32:11"][color=green]Any news on fixing the "hatchlings mess up lair order" issue.[/quote] Yes please. This is the main reason I don't breed much anymore. It is incredibly frustrating to move everything around after hatchlings are born.
Glad to hear that the Inbreeding and Hatchling checker are being planned (as well as a dragon gene preview thing, I think it's great that you decided you would do that)

Question though:

Does the Hatchling Checker allow ANY user to view ANY two dragons potential offspring? Or can you only view dragons that are within your own Lair? I'm trying to figure out if I should bother saving preview offspring pictures anymore if I can just tell people interested in a Pair to preview their offspring with the new feature.

Thanks for planning to incorporate all that stuff, and to sweeten the deal a bit for exalting.

Edit:
Rhea wrote on 2014-03-25 16:32:11:

Yes please. This is the main reason I don't breed much anymore. It is incredibly frustrating to move everything around after hatchlings are born.
1kz7OWt.png
(I'm looking at you, Lightning, with your Spreadsheets of Doom. Yeah, that's right, I peeked at 'em ;))

THEY KNOOOWWWWWWWWW *panics, deletes everything, sets everything else on fire*

oh man, inbreeding checker. just--WANT SO BADLY. (almost as much as I desperately want the lair jumbling bug fixed but I know that's on the list and depends on events that are somewhat out of anybody's control--btw, how's Akiri?) and oh yay, changing Exalting benefits? ooooh! yesssss. good stuff, thank you! :D
(I'm looking at you, Lightning, with your Spreadsheets of Doom. Yeah, that's right, I peeked at 'em ;))

THEY KNOOOWWWWWWWWW *panics, deletes everything, sets everything else on fire*

oh man, inbreeding checker. just--WANT SO BADLY. (almost as much as I desperately want the lair jumbling bug fixed but I know that's on the list and depends on events that are somewhat out of anybody's control--btw, how's Akiri?) and oh yay, changing Exalting benefits? ooooh! yesssss. good stuff, thank you! :D
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
That is a lot of dragons.

Awww yes in-breeding checker. Mother knows I need it for some of my clan. *Stares at my red-range dragons.*
That is a lot of dragons.

Awww yes in-breeding checker. Mother knows I need it for some of my clan. *Stares at my red-range dragons.*
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
That's a lot of exalts!! Loving the news update, can't wait to see more features and new faces! :)
That's a lot of exalts!! Loving the news update, can't wait to see more features and new faces! :)
ibedoiqq4YHK7T.png
Oh my gosh yes I don't know how much treasure I've wasted on dragons that can't breed because they're related

And I hope you make the coliseum run better too, I can't connect to it at all anymore and it's really upsetting
Oh my gosh yes I don't know how much treasure I've wasted on dragons that can't breed because they're related

And I hope you make the coliseum run better too, I can't connect to it at all anymore and it's really upsetting
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21