Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Quote:
(I'm looking at you, Lightning, with your Spreadsheets of Doom. Yeah, that's right, I peeked at 'em ;))

I-I, what, no, pfft
Lies!
You saw nothing!
*shoves papers under rocks and dragons indiscriminately*
NOTHING!
Quote:
(I'm looking at you, Lightning, with your Spreadsheets of Doom. Yeah, that's right, I peeked at 'em ;))

I-I, what, no, pfft
Lies!
You saw nothing!
*shoves papers under rocks and dragons indiscriminately*
NOTHING!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
awesome =D
awesome =D
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Oi except that no one is even checking the skin issues thread anymore. ;-;
Oi except that no one is even checking the skin issues thread anymore. ;-;
I see nothing but good news here. Yay!
I see nothing but good news here. Yay!
Wow! Thanks for all the work! Looking forward to the gene previews and inbred checker!
Wow! Thanks for all the work! Looking forward to the gene previews and inbred checker!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Knowing beforehand if a dragon isn't going to be suitable for what I want to breed, without having to wait for its cool-down to see if it will be favorable, will let me decide to exalt a dragon sooner rather than later.

Please do provide a checker for this, previewing possible outcomes is my favorite part of the site.
Knowing beforehand if a dragon isn't going to be suitable for what I want to breed, without having to wait for its cool-down to see if it will be favorable, will let me decide to exalt a dragon sooner rather than later.

Please do provide a checker for this, previewing possible outcomes is my favorite part of the site.
I'm really digging that to-do list. Can't wait to see some of those!
I'm really digging that to-do list. Can't wait to see some of those!
vo4t5d.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-03-25 16:10:43"] (I'm looking at you, Lightning, with your Spreadsheets of Doom. Yeah, that's right, I peeked at 'em ;))[/quote] As a member of Lightning Flight, I would like to formally lodge a protest stating that our spreadsheets are not "of Doom". We reserve our Doom entirely for Doomsday Devices.
Aequorin wrote on 2014-03-25 16:10:43:

As a member of Lightning Flight, I would like to formally lodge a protest stating that our spreadsheets are not "of Doom". We reserve our Doom entirely for Doomsday Devices.
LattinusShamisesmall_zps4f061678.png
Woot woot, nice to know what's going on. Makes me feel much better and I can't wait for this stuff to happen.
Woot woot, nice to know what's going on. Makes me feel much better and I can't wait for this stuff to happen.
Yay, Words! And I'm REALLY excited about having a dream dragon preview mechanism on the site. A lot of times I've finally bred a dream dragon only to learn that he looks awful. This would make things a lot easier going forward!
Yay, Words! And I'm REALLY excited about having a dream dragon preview mechanism on the site. A lot of times I've finally bred a dream dragon only to learn that he looks awful. This would make things a lot easier going forward!
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21