Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 3
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
What an exciting news! Those "Long Term: Quality of Life Improvements" definitely sound super sweet. "The Unrestricted Hatchling Previews" are what I am looking at right now. It would be so useful! Mentally wished for it many times over :) And ooooh.. Registrations .. Finally my friends can sign up too. Well, in time. But they can one day :D Pleased to see it's looking up.
What an exciting news! Those "Long Term: Quality of Life Improvements" definitely sound super sweet. "The Unrestricted Hatchling Previews" are what I am looking at right now. It would be so useful! Mentally wished for it many times over :) And ooooh.. Registrations .. Finally my friends can sign up too. Well, in time. But they can one day :D Pleased to see it's looking up.
5zITnU3.png
@nika

the familiar.

and that's true but maybe it was taken into account that insect gathering has no rare familiar white hunting as a few, including one ultra rare one? and very few familiars in general? (disregarding foraging...). There was a legit familiar I recall thinking was out of place... but I don't remember what...

I figured it wouldn't hurt to use just one or two gathers on insect catching anywho 'cause of the achievement and I wouldn't bother with insects otherwise. /shrug.

I understand fully though thinking this rumour is total bull. It probably is... I guess I'm just a dreamer lol
@nika

the familiar.

and that's true but maybe it was taken into account that insect gathering has no rare familiar white hunting as a few, including one ultra rare one? and very few familiars in general? (disregarding foraging...). There was a legit familiar I recall thinking was out of place... but I don't remember what...

I figured it wouldn't hurt to use just one or two gathers on insect catching anywho 'cause of the achievement and I wouldn't bother with insects otherwise. /shrug.

I understand fully though thinking this rumour is total bull. It probably is... I guess I'm just a dreamer lol
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster The familiar, wow! That would be pretty cool... Maybe I should try it too, since it's not like there's much else good from Insect Catching and I still haven't maxed it out, yeah.
@ronnster The familiar, wow! That would be pretty cool... Maybe I should try it too, since it's not like there's much else good from Insect Catching and I still haven't maxed it out, yeah.
[quote](I'm looking at you, Lightning, with your Spreadsheets of Doom. Yeah, that's right, I peeked at 'em ;))[/quote] :| .................... ("sweating bullets right now!") :D :P - the only spreadsheets I work on are for my breeding couples, [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtsWH01wHenkdHhCTTdsdUhOeWNiNkJ2YmJyMTViRnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0]HERE[/url] But since were on the topic, I thought I would share this gif I made of the Bossman; of his mad scientist laugh!!! I don't know if he has any dooms-day plans though! :P [center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/283/c/8/stormcatcher_by_lynntv-d6pzn58.gif[/img][/center] If you're a fellow Lightning employee, check out the signatures made from this gif, link in my signature below.
Quote:
(I'm looking at you, Lightning, with your Spreadsheets of Doom. Yeah, that's right, I peeked at 'em ;))

:| .................... ("sweating bullets right now!")

:D :P - the only spreadsheets I work on are for my breeding couples, HERE

But since were on the topic, I thought I would share this gif I made of the Bossman; of his mad scientist laugh!!! I don't know if he has any dooms-day plans though! :P
stormcatcher_by_lynntv-d6pzn58.gif

If you're a fellow Lightning employee, check out the signatures made from this gif, link in my signature below.
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
wow, so much exciting news! i'm also eager to see if the breeding previews is going to be a thing.. i always want to see what would happen when i mix dragons ;u;

as for registration, i wish you the best of luck as well. i have quite a few friends who have been wanting an FR since i showed it to them. i've even got two of them asking me to hold on to some dragons of mine because they'd like them instead of me selling or exalting them :I my den could have so much more space! lol XD

anyway, all of this sounds great :3 i cant wait to see the results :D
wow, so much exciting news! i'm also eager to see if the breeding previews is going to be a thing.. i always want to see what would happen when i mix dragons ;u;

as for registration, i wish you the best of luck as well. i have quite a few friends who have been wanting an FR since i showed it to them. i've even got two of them asking me to hold on to some dragons of mine because they'd like them instead of me selling or exalting them :I my den could have so much more space! lol XD

anyway, all of this sounds great :3 i cant wait to see the results :D
pgzwl.gif
wildclaws make everything better
Lol. Spreadsheets of doom.

Thank you guys for the updates. n_n
Lol. Spreadsheets of doom.

Thank you guys for the updates. n_n
@ronnster @nika I can confirm that the spined and maned cobra familiars are not available through gathering. They're swipp-only; however, the food-item cobras are gatherable through unting. These are used in the trade with Swipp!
@ronnster @nika I can confirm that the spined and maned cobra familiars are not available through gathering. They're swipp-only; however, the food-item cobras are gatherable through unting. These are used in the trade with Swipp!
*snaps fingers* darn. I knew it was too good to be true! but I couldn't quit the wishful thinking, lol Thanks for being like the mythbuster of FR, Undel. I bet you could rock the beret and be the equivalent to that guy (whatever his name is... im so bad w/ names..) c:

Now I'm wondering if I'm in the right places for the legit rare familiars - because I got all my info from there D:

the thread here disappeared.. my (old) bookmark goes to a deleted thread ..so I've resorted to venturing outside the offical FR walls.. this obvs was a bad idea since other users couldn't comment there to confirm/deny things - it was a private site iirc - or an exclusive site currently :/

maybe there's a new gathering thread in the forums... somewhere - might be like finding a needle in a haystack though haha

@nika

sorry about the false news. I will provide you meat or fish (which you probably would have done due to cobras/strikers/shrimps/'jay(?)) if you actual insect gathered today. just drop me a line! sorry again! I am indeed a bit of a dreamer. I should have said nothing - but alas i'm I tend to not give up on something until the fat lady sings - or in this case, told otherwise by someone full of official know-how xD
*snaps fingers* darn. I knew it was too good to be true! but I couldn't quit the wishful thinking, lol Thanks for being like the mythbuster of FR, Undel. I bet you could rock the beret and be the equivalent to that guy (whatever his name is... im so bad w/ names..) c:

Now I'm wondering if I'm in the right places for the legit rare familiars - because I got all my info from there D:

the thread here disappeared.. my (old) bookmark goes to a deleted thread ..so I've resorted to venturing outside the offical FR walls.. this obvs was a bad idea since other users couldn't comment there to confirm/deny things - it was a private site iirc - or an exclusive site currently :/

maybe there's a new gathering thread in the forums... somewhere - might be like finding a needle in a haystack though haha

@nika

sorry about the false news. I will provide you meat or fish (which you probably would have done due to cobras/strikers/shrimps/'jay(?)) if you actual insect gathered today. just drop me a line! sorry again! I am indeed a bit of a dreamer. I should have said nothing - but alas i'm I tend to not give up on something until the fat lady sings - or in this case, told otherwise by someone full of official know-how xD

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Undel Thanks for the info! So, are there any plans for rare familiars or swap components for Insect Catching? That would be really nice.

@ronnster Ahaha thanks! No worries, I haven't gathered today yet (oops, should really do that!), and I insect-catch sometimes anyway for the achievement.
@Undel Thanks for the info! So, are there any plans for rare familiars or swap components for Insect Catching? That would be really nice.

@ronnster Ahaha thanks! No worries, I haven't gathered today yet (oops, should really do that!), and I insect-catch sometimes anyway for the achievement.
@nika

too late. I sent you a little something - I mean, even if all I did was get your hopes up a little, I feel bad for doing so and giving false information/spreading rumours (albeit unintentionally of course) doesn't sit well with me at all! I can't let go of feeling bad unless i do at least a little something :3
@nika

too late. I sent you a little something - I mean, even if all I did was get your hopes up a little, I feel bad for doing so and giving false information/spreading rumours (albeit unintentionally of course) doesn't sit well with me at all! I can't let go of feeling bad unless i do at least a little something :3

1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21