Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | From the Briny Depths
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
bulb bulb bulb colorful BULB!!!
me want!!!! *graby claws*
bulb bulb bulb colorful BULB!!!
me want!!!! *graby claws*
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
[quote name="RainRaven" date="2014-03-19 21:51:48"]Another color set expansion, and [i]still[/i] no orange? I am very disappointed by this. (Love the new familiars though!)[/quote] but but I need ORANGE color as well!! a suggestion is in need @RainRaven
RainRaven wrote on 2014-03-19 21:51:48:
Another color set expansion, and still no orange? I am very disappointed by this.

(Love the new familiars though!)

but but I need ORANGE color as well!!

a suggestion is in need @RainRaven
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
I look forward to farming for the mantis shrimp once I finish maxing out my gathering across the board (Only have scavenging and foraging left to go!)

I'm happy that the registration window and tidal trouble are still en-route. I really, really look forward to the registration window especially!
I look forward to farming for the mantis shrimp once I finish maxing out my gathering across the board (Only have scavenging and foraging left to go!)

I'm happy that the registration window and tidal trouble are still en-route. I really, really look forward to the registration window especially!
Oh Jeebus. Love the new bulbs. Shame every new apparel gets sucked up like a person on a chocolate binge.

Cool new familiars. Hope to scoop one up soon!
Oh Jeebus. Love the new bulbs. Shame every new apparel gets sucked up like a person on a chocolate binge.

Cool new familiars. Hope to scoop one up soon!
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
MANTIS SHRIIIMP
MANTIS SHRIIIMP
hu72dVR.png
Kessu * she/her * grey ace
Love it! Can't wait to get a hold of those little scitterers.
Love it! Can't wait to get a hold of those little scitterers.
SHRIMP BABIES AHHHH.
SHRIMP BABIES AHHHH.
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
Those shrimps look like the kind of shrimp my family eats in Thailand. Fried and crunchy little critters. Though I don't eat them because they look so freaky.
Those shrimps look like the kind of shrimp my family eats in Thailand. Fried and crunchy little critters. Though I don't eat them because they look so freaky.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
More familiars! Yay!
More familiars! Yay!
SQVdsFh.png
very funny xD =3
very funny xD =3
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16