Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | From the Briny Depths
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I can't wait for Tidal Trouble!
I can't wait for Tidal Trouble!
WindFamiliars_zpsn9onhyzv.png
Oooh I'm so excited for the new game! And the registration window! :DD
Oooh I'm so excited for the new game! And the registration window! :DD
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
Mantis shrimp!
Mantis shrimp!
I'm very excited for Tidal Trouble to be shared with the rest of FR. :^) And very excited for an upcoming registration window! I'll have to see if I can convince anyone to play when the time comes.
I'm very excited for Tidal Trouble to be shared with the rest of FR. :^) And very excited for an upcoming registration window! I'll have to see if I can convince anyone to play when the time comes.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I found a Giant Shrimp while Fishing!!!! Yay!!!!!
I found a Giant Shrimp while Fishing!!!! Yay!!!!!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
I'm always glad to see more variation on item colors.

I think my greatest desire right now is to see more clothing items made for the purpose of mixing and matching unrelated sets. Re-using the same color scheme, adding accessories and clothing as accessories onto an older, pre-existing set, etc.
I'm always glad to see more variation on item colors.

I think my greatest desire right now is to see more clothing items made for the purpose of mixing and matching unrelated sets. Re-using the same color scheme, adding accessories and clothing as accessories onto an older, pre-existing set, etc.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16