Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + Bamboo Falls Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
B'aw, sad to see I just leveled my new team out of the training fields! x) Ah, well, maybe I'll come back to grind when they're up to scratch mowing through everything. >:D
B'aw, sad to see I just leveled my new team out of the training fields! x) Ah, well, maybe I'll come back to grind when they're up to scratch mowing through everything. >:D
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
Congratulations to all the new moderators! And I love the new loot! More food!! :D
Congratulations to all the new moderators! And I love the new loot! More food!! :D
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I need that SD skin oh my god. And that last imp - and the tundra *runs around in circles*
I need that SD skin oh my god. And that last imp - and the tundra *runs around in circles*
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
Yay, welcome new mods! =3
Yay, welcome new mods! =3
Jigsaw has had its payout increased.

not by anywhere near enough though, payout of easy has only gone up by 90T per game from 1420 to 1510. Kinda defeats the purpose of increasing the payout if it's only going up such a tiny amount.
Jigsaw has had its payout increased.

not by anywhere near enough though, payout of easy has only gone up by 90T per game from 1420 to 1510. Kinda defeats the purpose of increasing the payout if it's only going up such a tiny amount.
@Rexi
*points to thread*
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1035905&p=mb

Looks like I will be spending time in the Falls now.
@Rexi
*points to thread*
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1035905&p=mb

Looks like I will be spending time in the Falls now.
Selling
Such pretty skins! Do the familiars drop from the coliseum birds as well?
Such pretty skins! Do the familiars drop from the coliseum birds as well?
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@Rexi
There's guides in the guide forum for where things drop I think? OUO
@Rexi
There's guides in the guide forum for where things drop I think? OUO
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
Very nice! Congratulations to the new moderators, as well. :)
Very nice! Congratulations to the new moderators, as well. :)
@Wintermischief Thank you, oh my god.
@Wintermischief Thank you, oh my god.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12