Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + Bamboo Falls Skins
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@WolfTears, we regularly review and evaluate Fairgrounds and Coliseum payouts/drops based on feedback and data.
@WolfTears, we regularly review and evaluate Fairgrounds and Coliseum payouts/drops based on feedback and data.
@Aequorin

Huh... Guess I need to start putting more of my two cents in then. 'XD
@Aequorin

Huh... Guess I need to start putting more of my two cents in then. 'XD
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
@Aequorin do you have any guesses when the registration timeframe will be open? i have three friends eager to join and they'd really be glad to know around when!
@Aequorin do you have any guesses when the registration timeframe will be open? i have three friends eager to join and they'd really be glad to know around when!
qPUMNWy.png
Ooh such pretty skins! I'm gonna have to try and get my hands on one now! :3
Ooh such pretty skins! I'm gonna have to try and get my hands on one now! :3
@Aequorin Is there any ETA on the next Words on the Wind or the new genes?
@Aequorin Is there any ETA on the next Words on the Wind or the new genes?
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Aequorin

Sorry for bothering, but is there some reason the Wandering Surge Priest isn't avaiable as a familiar?
I guess there might be more important things to do, but I really like this blue beastie ;_;

(And I really hoped that, during the crate update for the Bamboo Falls, it would start dropping, too.)
@Aequorin

Sorry for bothering, but is there some reason the Wandering Surge Priest isn't avaiable as a familiar?
I guess there might be more important things to do, but I really like this blue beastie ;_;

(And I really hoped that, during the crate update for the Bamboo Falls, it would start dropping, too.)

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Chell there are a lot of threads about this going around right now, funny to see how it got so populr so sudden. although I cannot answer your particular question, there´s a suggestion thread to give the surge priest a familiar and in the 'questions? Concerns? Discuss!'-forum there's a bit of talking going around about giving every coliseum critter a familiar (which I believe was the intention back when the game started) cause also the fan scorpion in the sandswept delta and the fallen streak in the roost don't have their own familiar (the fallout streak looks similar and does drop from the fallen streak but they have different colours when you compare the two) The question as to why it happened hasn't been answered yet, but I believe Aequorin did forward the requests to give those critters their own familiar to the artists c:
@Chell there are a lot of threads about this going around right now, funny to see how it got so populr so sudden. although I cannot answer your particular question, there´s a suggestion thread to give the surge priest a familiar and in the 'questions? Concerns? Discuss!'-forum there's a bit of talking going around about giving every coliseum critter a familiar (which I believe was the intention back when the game started) cause also the fan scorpion in the sandswept delta and the fallen streak in the roost don't have their own familiar (the fallout streak looks similar and does drop from the fallen streak but they have different colours when you compare the two) The question as to why it happened hasn't been answered yet, but I believe Aequorin did forward the requests to give those critters their own familiar to the artists c:
@Gaia

That's what I did when I started here, months ago, cause that was pretty much my favorite battle enemy XD
Nobody could answer me, and I don't blame them; there was other stuff to handle at this time.
Since this update was about the Bamboo Falls I thought it was not too inappropriate to ask.

Thanks for informing me owo
@Gaia

That's what I did when I started here, months ago, cause that was pretty much my favorite battle enemy XD
Nobody could answer me, and I don't blame them; there was other stuff to handle at this time.
Since this update was about the Bamboo Falls I thought it was not too inappropriate to ask.

Thanks for informing me owo

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12