Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + Bamboo Falls Skins
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[quote name="Gaia" date="2014-03-10 23:11:06"] I do have a question tho, is there an ETA on when this month's words o/t wind is coming out?! :-)[/quote] @Gaia, it's on its way. Speaking of which, I need to make a second pot of coffee...
Gaia wrote on 2014-03-10 23:11:06:
I do have a question tho, is there an ETA on when this month's words o/t wind is coming out?! :-)

@Gaia, it's on its way.

Speaking of which, I need to make a second pot of coffee...
Wonderful update, thank you! :)

~Flash.
Wonderful update, thank you! :)

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
Cool stuff. I wish the Coliseum were working for all users again so I could take advantage of these additions. :')
Cool stuff. I wish the Coliseum were working for all users again so I could take advantage of these additions. :')
Sweet! This is all awesome news!
Sweet! This is all awesome news!
"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell

"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein

"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero
Thank you very much for the regular updates! I appreciate hearing from you guys more often! :D
Thank you very much for the regular updates! I appreciate hearing from you guys more often! :D
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
Woo! Congrats, @slothbug, and everyone else!
Woo! Congrats, @slothbug, and everyone else!
Oh snap. New Coli skins. O_O

*returns to grind*

I really like that new Imperial male skin but it's killing me on what it's called. Red Breasted Hainu perhaps...?
Oh snap. New Coli skins. O_O

*returns to grind*

I really like that new Imperial male skin but it's killing me on what it's called. Red Breasted Hainu perhaps...?
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
Could we get some female Guardian skins? :3
Could we get some female Guardian skins? :3
qQtq16f.png
I wish I could enjoy all these cool updates with my friends
I wish I could enjoy all these cool updates with my friends
@Aequorin

How come you keep increasing the payouts of Shock Switch and Jigsaw, but never Runestones? O.o
@Aequorin

How come you keep increasing the payouts of Shock Switch and Jigsaw, but never Runestones? O.o
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12