Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Armor, Drops, Skins, & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I am really not happy about breed change scrolls cycling out TBH. I feel now I am forced to buy some just in case i find a lovely dragon that would look awesome as WC.
I am really not happy about breed change scrolls cycling out TBH. I feel now I am forced to buy some just in case i find a lovely dragon that would look awesome as WC.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
FR why you gotta be mean?

Pressuring us to buy WC scrolls...
:P
FR why you gotta be mean?

Pressuring us to buy WC scrolls...
:P
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
Wildclaws aren't my favourite and i think the cycling idea is really good! I'm gonna have to grab a set of the ornate armour before it cycles out!
Wildclaws aren't my favourite and i think the cycling idea is really good! I'm gonna have to grab a set of the ornate armour before it cycles out!
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
I'm happy to see that breed change scrolls will be cycled out. :) The new apparel, skins, and drops look pretty amazing as well. All-in-all, great update.
I'm happy to see that breed change scrolls will be cycled out. :) The new apparel, skins, and drops look pretty amazing as well. All-in-all, great update.
Oh no for the WC scrolls! *sad face* Though it doesn't seem forever as it says they could come back at certain times.

Yay to new skins and armor!
Oh no for the WC scrolls! *sad face* Though it doesn't seem forever as it says they could come back at certain times.

Yay to new skins and armor!
SQVdsFh.png
I agree with everyone saying the cycling is a good thing :) It likely won't do anything to WC prices, but it will make it more challenging/exciting to breed the perfect WC if you're looking for unusual colors :)
I agree with everyone saying the cycling is a good thing :) It likely won't do anything to WC prices, but it will make it more challenging/exciting to breed the perfect WC if you're looking for unusual colors :)
L1iCjA8.gif
Noooo leave me my Wildclaws!

I mean, I do understand cycling rare breeds but dangit they're one of my faves I want access to them scrolls forever.
Noooo leave me my Wildclaws!

I mean, I do understand cycling rare breeds but dangit they're one of my faves I want access to them scrolls forever.
I like this update. I will have to buy some WC scrolls later and that one armor set.
I like this update. I will have to buy some WC scrolls later and that one armor set.
Selling
NOOO WC scrolls leaving *tries and fails to earn money to buy one*
NOOO WC scrolls leaving *tries and fails to earn money to buy one*
NOOO NOT THE WILDCLAWS

this is gonna help the economy, but it'll kill me in the process
NOOO NOT THE WILDCLAWS

this is gonna help the economy, but it'll kill me in the process
XS9Xu1r.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29