Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[quote name="Tokagero" date="2014-02-23 05:23:41"]All skins will be available in the treasure market place and not the coli. [b]Translation[/b]: You will all be at the mercy of the rich scalpers from now on if you want a holiday skin. So deal with it, the rich and the fast will be your sellers. Enjoy your outrageous prices, we don't care. Why not have both? The coli was ALWAYS where i got my skins because they vanished from the MP before i could snag them...[/quote] I agree. People struggle with the marketplace and getting things from there just like they struggle with the coliseum. I feel that it was entirely foolish to completely remove the chests from the coliseum. The only thing that could make it acceptable is if the rate for chests while digging was bumped up instead of still being 'very rarely' OR if the marketplace stocked massive amounts of the skins so everybody would get a chance to get one.
Tokagero wrote on 2014-02-23 05:23:41:
All skins will be available in the treasure market place and not the coli.

Translation: You will all be at the mercy of the rich scalpers from now on if you want a holiday skin. So deal with it, the rich and the fast will be your sellers. Enjoy your outrageous prices, we don't care.

Why not have both? The coli was ALWAYS where i got my skins because they vanished from the MP before i could snag them...

I agree. People struggle with the marketplace and getting things from there just like they struggle with the coliseum. I feel that it was entirely foolish to completely remove the chests from the coliseum. The only thing that could make it acceptable is if the rate for chests while digging was bumped up instead of still being 'very rarely' OR if the marketplace stocked massive amounts of the skins so everybody would get a chance to get one.
Aaw the skins look really nice!
Aaw the skins look really nice!
9PswVhS.png
Amazing skins. Amazing apparel.
Gotta collect them all!
I'm not too thrilled with them being removed from coli, but since I've always had to buy mine through the ah (bad rng luck), I'm sure this will make them easier to obtain for some folks.
Hope to see the drops added back sometime soon though for those who do farm exclusively through coli.
Amazing skins. Amazing apparel.
Gotta collect them all!
I'm not too thrilled with them being removed from coli, but since I've always had to buy mine through the ah (bad rng luck), I'm sure this will make them easier to obtain for some folks.
Hope to see the drops added back sometime soon though for those who do farm exclusively through coli.
As a heads up: I work the graveyard shift and am not around during the days.
Not happy that the chests have been removed from the coliseum, that has always been where I got mine from. I've only ever had 1 holiday chest from digging and when there's a holiday i always use all my turns on digging :( It's going to be almost impossible to get them this time :(
Not happy that the chests have been removed from the coliseum, that has always been where I got mine from. I've only ever had 1 holiday chest from digging and when there's a holiday i always use all my turns on digging :( It's going to be almost impossible to get them this time :(
The skins restock up to 15 at a time and there's a pool of 10 of them without any old items to compete with for restock chance; if you want a skin, it's going to be very easy to snag one from the mp without having to have fast click skills. The first 8 hours it might be difficult, but the rest of the week, you should not have any problems.

This is a trial to see how it helps our holiday load. Please give it a chance.

You can still have a good shot at digging up a holiday chest with a skin inside too!
The skins restock up to 15 at a time and there's a pool of 10 of them without any old items to compete with for restock chance; if you want a skin, it's going to be very easy to snag one from the mp without having to have fast click skills. The first 8 hours it might be difficult, but the rest of the week, you should not have any problems.

This is a trial to see how it helps our holiday load. Please give it a chance.

You can still have a good shot at digging up a holiday chest with a skin inside too!
So... instead of making things better... like better servers and stuff you just take the easy way out? Very disappointing. Not that you care that you disappoint a lot of players - still - don't think I'll be too active than. No fun this Holiday...

Though I give it a try... but I really can't imagine that it will be easy getting a skin :/
So... instead of making things better... like better servers and stuff you just take the easy way out? Very disappointing. Not that you care that you disappoint a lot of players - still - don't think I'll be too active than. No fun this Holiday...

Though I give it a try... but I really can't imagine that it will be easy getting a skin :/
KJuM8eg.pngEuI3lse.pngq66EYPc.pngKoi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-02-23 05:50:07"]The skins restock up to 15 at a time and there's a pool of 10 of them without any old items to compete with for restock chance; if you want a skin, it's going to be very easy to snag one from the mp without having to have fast click skills. The first 8 hours it might be difficult, but the rest of the week, you should not have any problems.[/quote] But getting one from digging is very rare (I got only one from all previous festivals I think) and now I feel like I am forced to pay for them, when all this time I could get one from spending some minutes everyday in Coli. I think removing them from Coli is a bad idea. I could stand some lag, but with a chance to get something, now if I don't pay I won't get anything at all.
Undel wrote on 2014-02-23 05:50:07:

But getting one from digging is very rare (I got only one from all previous festivals I think) and now I feel like I am forced to pay for them, when all this time I could get one from spending some minutes everyday in Coli.
I think removing them from Coli is a bad idea. I could stand some lag, but with a chance to get something, now if I don't pay I won't get anything at all.
Thanks for removing the skins from the coliseum, it was really a headache getting all the skins with the coli crashing all the time.
Thanks for removing the skins from the coliseum, it was really a headache getting all the skins with the coli crashing all the time.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I love the skins, so it's a shame that I won't be able to get them. See, I just finished my lair upgrades which meant spending WELL over 1 million treasure so I'm flat broke and won't be able to afford the skins since people will snap them up from the marketplace and sell them in the AH with WAAAAAY inflated prices.

Taking them out of the Coliseum takes some of the fun out of it for me. You should've had them both ways so everyone could have a chance at the skins.
I love the skins, so it's a shame that I won't be able to get them. See, I just finished my lair upgrades which meant spending WELL over 1 million treasure so I'm flat broke and won't be able to afford the skins since people will snap them up from the marketplace and sell them in the AH with WAAAAAY inflated prices.

Taking them out of the Coliseum takes some of the fun out of it for me. You should've had them both ways so everyone could have a chance at the skins.
kuiMdyV.png
[quote name="Avenegeus" date="2014-02-23 05:43:10"]I am VERY dissapointed the skins were removed from Coliseum. I got many skins from previous festivals this way, and I can't just sit there all day and hope I will be able to buy one from the Marketplace. Previously I could just battle when I had some time and I still could get something. As getting one from Digging is very rare, I suppose now I don't have any chance to get any skin from this festival. Just great. Also, this: [quote name="Rhyvendra" date="2014-02-23 05:36:45"]You've basically taken something that everyone had a chance of getting and made it so that only the super rich, and/or fast clickers will be able to get them, and effectively limited the amount of skins available to the normal person to an almost non existent level.[/quote] It is just really, really unfair. I wasn't expecting something like this.[/quote] Agreed. It's also terribly unfair to change the way festival skin drops work now. If you needed to change it (and wanted to be fair) you should have waited until all flights had their holiday. That way in the first year of holidays all flights would have had the same chance to get their skins. As it now Shadow, Wind, Water and Nature skins are going to be much harder to get then the other flight skins were during their holidays. You are pretty much punishing 4 flights and anybody else who wants to get their skins.
Avenegeus wrote on 2014-02-23 05:43:10:
I am VERY dissapointed the skins were removed from Coliseum. I got many skins from previous festivals this way, and I can't just sit there all day and hope I will be able to buy one from the Marketplace.

Previously I could just battle when I had some time and I still could get something. As getting one from Digging is very rare, I suppose now I don't have any chance to get any skin from this festival. Just great.

Also, this:
Rhyvendra wrote on 2014-02-23 05:36:45:
You've basically taken something that everyone had a chance of getting and made it so that only the super rich, and/or fast clickers will be able to get them, and effectively limited the amount of skins available to the normal person to an almost non existent level.

It is just really, really unfair. I wasn't expecting something like this.

Agreed.
It's also terribly unfair to change the way festival skin drops work now. If you needed to change it (and wanted to be fair) you should have waited until all flights had their holiday.
That way in the first year of holidays all flights would have had the same chance to get their skins. As it now Shadow, Wind, Water and Nature skins are going to be much harder to get then the other flight skins were during their holidays.

You are pretty much punishing 4 flights and anybody else who wants to get their skins.
tumblr_inline_njsal07HsJ1t8m45a.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
[/center]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31