Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Congrats to all the skin contest winners! All the skins are are absolutely beautiful (gotta get that Fae skin because dang).

The shadow sprite is so cool-looking. ;a; -Grabs 50 of them and runs off-
Congrats to all the skin contest winners! All the skins are are absolutely beautiful (gotta get that Fae skin because dang).

The shadow sprite is so cool-looking. ;a; -Grabs 50 of them and runs off-
T5GEBka.png
Pretty disappointed about the removal of chests from the Coliseum. Looks like it'll be a week of refreshing the Marketplace like crazy or paying over inflated prices for skins. It would've been nice for both options to be available (Coliseum and Marketplace for all skins) if trying to make it fair for everyone.
Pretty disappointed about the removal of chests from the Coliseum. Looks like it'll be a week of refreshing the Marketplace like crazy or paying over inflated prices for skins. It would've been nice for both options to be available (Coliseum and Marketplace for all skins) if trying to make it fair for everyone.
1kz7OWt.png
Love the skins.. but them only being in the treasure market is unfair. You've basically taken something that everyone had a chance of getting and made it so that only the super rich, and/or fast clickers will be able to get them, and effectively limited the amount of skins available to the normal person to an almost non existent level.
Love the skins.. but them only being in the treasure market is unfair. You've basically taken something that everyone had a chance of getting and made it so that only the super rich, and/or fast clickers will be able to get them, and effectively limited the amount of skins available to the normal person to an almost non existent level.
Gorgeous skins, as always! Congrats to the winners and honourable mentions!
I love the sprite and apparel items! Can't wait to get my hands on those!

Also good to see you guys are planning to implement more ways than the coliseum to get holiday currency! Very excited to see what's gonna change and such ^^
Gorgeous skins, as always! Congrats to the winners and honourable mentions!
I love the sprite and apparel items! Can't wait to get my hands on those!

Also good to see you guys are planning to implement more ways than the coliseum to get holiday currency! Very excited to see what's gonna change and such ^^
Amazing skins as usual. We have so many talented people on FR. Hoping for a PC and WC skin esp
Amazing skins as usual. We have so many talented people on FR. Hoping for a PC and WC skin esp
Awesome jobs on the skins, you guys :D They look great!
Awesome jobs on the skins, you guys :D They look great!
USERbanner.png
Wow, those skins look incredibly beautiful :) Especially the male Fae and the female Pearlcatcher one!

Congrats to all winners and Happy Trickmurk Circus!
Wow, those skins look incredibly beautiful :) Especially the male Fae and the female Pearlcatcher one!

Congrats to all winners and Happy Trickmurk Circus!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I am VERY dissapointed the skins were removed from Coliseum. I got many skins from previous festivals this way, and I can't just sit there all day and hope I will be able to buy one from the Marketplace. Previously I could just battle when I had some time and I still could get something. As getting one from Digging is very rare, I suppose now I don't have any chance to get any skin from this festival. Just great. Also, this: [quote name="Rhyvendra" date="2014-02-23 05:36:45"]You've basically taken something that everyone had a chance of getting and made it so that only the super rich, and/or fast clickers will be able to get them, and effectively limited the amount of skins available to the normal person to an almost non existent level.[/quote] It is just really, really unfair. I wasn't expecting something like this.
I am VERY dissapointed the skins were removed from Coliseum. I got many skins from previous festivals this way, and I can't just sit there all day and hope I will be able to buy one from the Marketplace.

Previously I could just battle when I had some time and I still could get something. As getting one from Digging is very rare, I suppose now I don't have any chance to get any skin from this festival. Just great.

Also, this:
Rhyvendra wrote on 2014-02-23 05:36:45:
You've basically taken something that everyone had a chance of getting and made it so that only the super rich, and/or fast clickers will be able to get them, and effectively limited the amount of skins available to the normal person to an almost non existent level.

It is just really, really unfair. I wasn't expecting something like this.
Amazing skins, too bad I won't even have a chance to get one from now on :( My crappy laptop loads the marketplace way too slowly, and my reactions are rubbish as well.

Happy holidays :/
Amazing skins, too bad I won't even have a chance to get one from now on :( My crappy laptop loads the marketplace way too slowly, and my reactions are rubbish as well.

Happy holidays :/
I want these skins. I want them all.
I want these skins. I want them all.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31