Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I bought the Ridgeback skin. It was too nice not to now that I have the treasure and all haha
I bought the Ridgeback skin. It was too nice not to now that I have the treasure and all haha
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
I'm really glad that we are able to get all skins from marketplace now. I'm lazy most of the time, and the hour I do at Coli doesn't really give me a lot of chests (if I am lucky, I'll get ONE lol) Last holidays I had to buy the Coli Skins ALL from AH, what is quite expensive. I mean, more expensive than the MP...
I'm really glad that we are able to get all skins from marketplace now. I'm lazy most of the time, and the hour I do at Coli doesn't really give me a lot of chests (if I am lucky, I'll get ONE lol) Last holidays I had to buy the Coli Skins ALL from AH, what is quite expensive. I mean, more expensive than the MP...
Whoops, I fell in love with a skin...! Great event.
Whoops, I fell in love with a skin...! Great event.
Love the spiral skin!
Love the spiral skin!
All the skins this go-round were great! :3
All the skins this go-round were great! :3
pyramidia_by_featherblot-d9renlp.png
These skins are awesome!!
These skins are awesome!!
eG6Zatg.png
Loving the skins!!
Loving the skins!!
Just sad that the guardians only got the ... and excuse me, this is just a personal opinion, got the least appealing (to me) skin this time. It seems they get a bit neglected nowadays. (looking at the very interesting skins for the other breeds and the 'dripping' black from the guardians). It's a bit bland in my opinion, and sadly none available for Guardian females if I see right?

That could be something to be considered for the next event, but otherwise, I'm happy with it.
The coliseum works like a dream (for me), the apparel are nice, the familiar is pretty
Just sad that the guardians only got the ... and excuse me, this is just a personal opinion, got the least appealing (to me) skin this time. It seems they get a bit neglected nowadays. (looking at the very interesting skins for the other breeds and the 'dripping' black from the guardians). It's a bit bland in my opinion, and sadly none available for Guardian females if I see right?

That could be something to be considered for the next event, but otherwise, I'm happy with it.
The coliseum works like a dream (for me), the apparel are nice, the familiar is pretty
Dubra.gif2RCvW.gifchl6j.gifs5BmR.gifGHL2o.gifpYlbr.gif0F7Sr.gif
skins are nice, but the pine cone drop rate seems awfully low. Maybe I've had bad luck the past few days, but the price of the holiday items in the auction house seems to suggest otherwise
skins are nice, but the pine cone drop rate seems awfully low. Maybe I've had bad luck the past few days, but the price of the holiday items in the auction house seems to suggest otherwise
Then end of another great festival. :3
Then end of another great festival. :3
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31