Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Very disappointed that Chests have been removed from the Coliseum...

I understand why you did it and I really hope the Coliseum works well for everyone during this festival because of this, but it has put a serious dampener on the festivities for me...
Very disappointed that Chests have been removed from the Coliseum...

I understand why you did it and I really hope the Coliseum works well for everyone during this festival because of this, but it has put a serious dampener on the festivities for me...
I really like the change to how the skins can be acquired this time around. I don't feel like I should grind the Coliseum endlessly or drop huge money to get the rarer skins. Makes this feel more like fun instead of work, and that's how festivals should be!

Congrats to the winners of this contest! You've sure earned it :D
I really like the change to how the skins can be acquired this time around. I don't feel like I should grind the Coliseum endlessly or drop huge money to get the rarer skins. Makes this feel more like fun instead of work, and that's how festivals should be!

Congrats to the winners of this contest! You've sure earned it :D
The Shadow Sprite is absolutely adorable.
The Shadow Sprite is absolutely adorable.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
That Wildclaw Skin.
That Wildclaw Skin.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
SHADOW SPRITE!
SHADOW SPRITE!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
wow ! fantastic skins!! well done!
wow ! fantastic skins!! well done!
All skins will be available in the treasure market place and not the coli.

Translation: You will all be at the mercy of the rich scalpers from now on if you want a holiday skin. So deal with it, the rich and the fast will be your sellers. Enjoy your outrageous prices, we don't care.

Why not have both? The coli was ALWAYS where i got my skins because they vanished from the MP before i could snag them...
All skins will be available in the treasure market place and not the coli.

Translation: You will all be at the mercy of the rich scalpers from now on if you want a holiday skin. So deal with it, the rich and the fast will be your sellers. Enjoy your outrageous prices, we don't care.

Why not have both? The coli was ALWAYS where i got my skins because they vanished from the MP before i could snag them...
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Awww, not having the skins drop in the coli takes so much fun out of the holiday... :( There's something exciting about getting the chests instead of just buying skins like normal, plus you had more than 15 chances a day to get them...

These are the best skins so far, too. At least the apparel is great too, that's something to grind for. uwu
Awww, not having the skins drop in the coli takes so much fun out of the holiday... :( There's something exciting about getting the chests instead of just buying skins like normal, plus you had more than 15 chances a day to get them...

These are the best skins so far, too. At least the apparel is great too, that's something to grind for. uwu
Sn6vKs9.png
FR+3 | they/them
Those skins are truly gorgeous I want 7 of each. To bad I'm as poor as a crab. cheers!
Those skins are truly gorgeous I want 7 of each. To bad I'm as poor as a crab. cheers!
venusaur-f.gif typhlosion.gif sceptile.gif empoleon.gif serperior.gif lucario.gif
Love the winning skins, and the adjustments to the holiday! :D Congrats everyone!
Love the winning skins, and the adjustments to the holiday! :D Congrats everyone!
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31