Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Waterway Skins
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
New familiars, and blue wooly apparel! I know what I'll be working towards. =3
New familiars, and blue wooly apparel! I know what I'll be working towards. =3
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I really love the green slime mirror skin! So pretty c:
I really love the green slime mirror skin! So pretty c:
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
Thanks for the fabulous update. Blue woolys and platypus, my day is made.
Thanks for the fabulous update. Blue woolys and platypus, my day is made.
owo new skins and familiars >w
owo new skins and familiars >w
Oh, I love the new Fae skin. ^^
Oh, I love the new Fae skin. ^^
ojTXezv.png
Oh my gosh those skiiiiinnssss
Oh my gosh those skiiiiinnssss
BuDq0ZK.gif
Yey new familairs!! I love them, so platypus-like! ^^ Now I can take that one of the suggestion list c:
Very happy with the wooly recolours! c: Especially since Undel mentioned those are a lot of work *fingers crossed for more awesome recolours in the future*

Congrats to the skin contest winners! Once again they are gorgeous! c:

Love the rest of the update as well!! Keep up the amazing work c:

Edit to add; @chronomalous; to get back at what you said about the programming for the games; there are two different teams of programmers. One that is concerned with site optimisations (akiri --> in the hospital) and one that works with games (thrage). So that the game-team is developing a game doesn't delay the optimisation team doing their work c: (this is what I've understand from replies to question similar to yours)
Yey new familairs!! I love them, so platypus-like! ^^ Now I can take that one of the suggestion list c:
Very happy with the wooly recolours! c: Especially since Undel mentioned those are a lot of work *fingers crossed for more awesome recolours in the future*

Congrats to the skin contest winners! Once again they are gorgeous! c:

Love the rest of the update as well!! Keep up the amazing work c:

Edit to add; @chronomalous; to get back at what you said about the programming for the games; there are two different teams of programmers. One that is concerned with site optimisations (akiri --> in the hospital) and one that works with games (thrage). So that the game-team is developing a game doesn't delay the optimisation team doing their work c: (this is what I've understand from replies to question similar to yours)
I totally read it as "Familiar Apparel" and was like YESSSSSSS

;;
I totally read it as "Familiar Apparel" and was like YESSSSSSS

;;
The skins are so beautiful!
The skins are so beautiful!
wlf0vb.jpg
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-02-19 01:35:13"] [size=4][b]Additional Updates:[/b][/size] [LIST] [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=faire&game=jigsaw][b]Jigsaw[/b][/url] has received an increased treasure payout. [*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=faire&game=shockswitch][b]Shock Switch[/b][/url] has received an increased treasure payout. [/LIST][/quote] *screeches*
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-02-19 01:35:13:
Additional Updates:
  • Jigsaw has received an increased treasure payout.
  • Shock Switch has received an increased treasure payout.

*screeches*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13