Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Waterway Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Greyjoy Whoops! You are correct. It was the haori trade that was adjusted. I have corrected the misstype.
@Greyjoy Whoops! You are correct. It was the haori trade that was adjusted. I have corrected the misstype.
Hello yes. I would like all the familiars please. Yes, infinity platypus... Right meow.
Hello yes. I would like all the familiars please. Yes, infinity platypus... Right meow.
YESSS, my time has sorta arrived. I do hope skins are allowed
YESSS, my time has sorta arrived. I do hope skins are allowed
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
Ooooh no those platypi (wait. how do we pluralize platapus? D8 ) and fluffs are so great. Good bye hard earned dragon dollars...
Ooooh no those platypi (wait. how do we pluralize platapus? D8 ) and fluffs are so great. Good bye hard earned dragon dollars...
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
May I ask how much the payouts were increased by?
May I ask how much the payouts were increased by?
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
@UnforgivenSyns On Easy, Jigsaw's payout has increased by 200 treasure. Not a ton, but enough to speed up the process a bit. I don't know about other difficulties, haven't tried them out.
@UnforgivenSyns On Easy, Jigsaw's payout has increased by 200 treasure. Not a ton, but enough to speed up the process a bit. I don't know about other difficulties, haven't tried them out.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
@Fara
I was more interested in Shock Switch, hmmm.
@Fara
I was more interested in Shock Switch, hmmm.
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
@UnforgivenSyns I wish I could help you on that. ^_^" Shock Switch is not my forte. Maybe try experimenting with different settings, testing the difficulties for five minutes at a time?
@UnforgivenSyns I wish I could help you on that. ^_^" Shock Switch is not my forte. Maybe try experimenting with different settings, testing the difficulties for five minutes at a time?
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
Mmmm.. i don't think the art on the snapper skin is that good, which kind of saddens me. It bothers me that i can see, that the artist used blur on the edges of the wings, and it makes it look a tad bit amateur-ish.

Thank you for the updates though :]

~Flash.
Mmmm.. i don't think the art on the snapper skin is that good, which kind of saddens me. It bothers me that i can see, that the artist used blur on the edges of the wings, and it makes it look a tad bit amateur-ish.

Thank you for the updates though :]

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
those skins.... I could breed those...
those skins.... I could breed those...
jolteon_by_crisseykitty-d4c7oei.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13