Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Waterway Skins
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I love the new familiars! and the floof! :D ♥ (No purple though? ALWAYS NEED MOAR PURPLE :P)

But the payout increase is tiny (20%, yes, but 20% of payouts that need to be much higher to start with) and the coli is still buggy as anything. I'll be more excited about new marketplace items when I can buy them and know it won't take me weeks to recover the cost. I was lucky enough to have some gold saved up before the dragon prices completely tanked, but once that's gone it's going to be very difficult to get anywhere in the game.

Also, Shock Switch STILL causes a CTD in firefox. It's been months now, I had hoped it might be fixed by now so I just tried to play again and bam, almost instant crash. Unimpressed.
I love the new familiars! and the floof! :D ♥ (No purple though? ALWAYS NEED MOAR PURPLE :P)

But the payout increase is tiny (20%, yes, but 20% of payouts that need to be much higher to start with) and the coli is still buggy as anything. I'll be more excited about new marketplace items when I can buy them and know it won't take me weeks to recover the cost. I was lucky enough to have some gold saved up before the dragon prices completely tanked, but once that's gone it's going to be very difficult to get anywhere in the game.

Also, Shock Switch STILL causes a CTD in firefox. It's been months now, I had hoped it might be fixed by now so I just tried to play again and bam, almost instant crash. Unimpressed.
Inky-

Hmmm....I play Shock Switch using Firefox all the time. I've never had a single crash. Perhaps it's something in addition to Firefox running at the same time?
Inky-

Hmmm....I play Shock Switch using Firefox all the time. I've never had a single crash. Perhaps it's something in addition to Firefox running at the same time?
@InkyPetrel - As @DragonMistress (above) has said, I am also able to play Shockswitch in Firefox without any trouble at all, so the problem you're having with the game can't be with Firefox itself. I know this isn't much help, necessarily, but I just wanted to make sure you knew it's not likely the browser/game relationship that's causing your crashes.
@InkyPetrel - As @DragonMistress (above) has said, I am also able to play Shockswitch in Firefox without any trouble at all, so the problem you're having with the game can't be with Firefox itself. I know this isn't much help, necessarily, but I just wanted to make sure you knew it's not likely the browser/game relationship that's causing your crashes.
all of these are so gorgeous! :O
all of these are so gorgeous! :O
10249017.png10249031.png10249063.png10249018.png
nice skins)
nice skins)
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
@Frubbsl I agree that skin in gorgeous..
@Frubbsl I agree that skin in gorgeous..
EBLbutton_zps83d16a6a.png13zpthk.jpg11lpfrm.jpgrse7nn.jpg

2ii8mxw.jpg

Selling Unhatched eggs, skins elemental dolls
Twelve Days of
Looking for SUNNY dragon pair!!
[/b]ROUTED THROUGH ******* DUE TO FR BUG
SD'S, RIDGEY'S, PC'S, SPIRALS Food for tickets...FEED ME!!!!!
MY White Primary Imp Raffle..Free tickets..!!!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13