Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Waterway Skins
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The sunsong facemask just came up as a swap, and it still says that three light runestones are needed. Not that I mind, I've made two or three already; but others might be disappointed.
The sunsong facemask just came up as a swap, and it still says that three light runestones are needed. Not that I mind, I've made two or three already; but others might be disappointed.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
As someone who has been Shock Switching her brain out lately in an effort to crack down and get the things I want rather than just lust after the things I want, YAY!
Thank you~!
As someone who has been Shock Switching her brain out lately in an effort to crack down and get the things I want rather than just lust after the things I want, YAY!
Thank you~!
bHeX9bv.png
I DREW THAT SPIRAL. :D
I DREW THAT SPIRAL. :D
jEm2t96.png
-foams-

mahdjskfkflflffdsdaaaaa... platypusses.....
-foams-

mahdjskfkflflffdsdaaaaa... platypusses.....
Fossil_%28Identified%29_NL_Icon.png
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
I'm seriously so happy my skin was put on the site. just, wow. super awesome.

congrats to all the other skin winners!
I'm seriously so happy my skin was put on the site. just, wow. super awesome.

congrats to all the other skin winners!
Vxr4Vdv.gif
Adorable familiars :) yay for increased treasure payout!
Adorable familiars :) yay for increased treasure payout!
HrPSrDR.png
Yay! I have dragons that can fight in the Waterway so I can try and get some skins! This is the first area skin release that I've had any chance of participating in so far. Hopefully I'll gain a sudden stoke of mega luck and get that Fae skins. I NEED that skin.

Also, yay for more fluff! I don't have any of the others yet, but I keep stalking the Marketplace for them and I'm working on saving up the items to trade to Swipp for the pink ones.
Yay! I have dragons that can fight in the Waterway so I can try and get some skins! This is the first area skin release that I've had any chance of participating in so far. Hopefully I'll gain a sudden stoke of mega luck and get that Fae skins. I NEED that skin.

Also, yay for more fluff! I don't have any of the others yet, but I keep stalking the Marketplace for them and I'm working on saving up the items to trade to Swipp for the pink ones.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
That´s great news!
How is the amazing Fae skin called? It´s gorgeous!!!!
That´s great news!
How is the amazing Fae skin called? It´s gorgeous!!!!
Loving the Shock Switch payout increase!
Loving the Shock Switch payout increase!
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
Increased payout?
I think i got 1300 or something treasure for an easy puzzle and now 1400 or a little more. I don't call that increased. Maybe i should try shockswitch for a moment, i see the payout there pleases much more people.

And the skins are pretty cool! I better grind the waterway for a moment.
Increased payout?
I think i got 1300 or something treasure for an easy puzzle and now 1400 or a little more. I don't call that increased. Maybe i should try shockswitch for a moment, i see the payout there pleases much more people.

And the skins are pretty cool! I better grind the waterway for a moment.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13