Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dodon't Visit the Roost!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Oh, no, these are too adorable someone help
Oh, no, these are too adorable someone help
MuwAAse.png
[quote name="Ataraxia" date="2014-02-07 22:45:25"]Awesome new familiars! Wait, how DID they get up so high!?[/quote] Look at those feet. Forget needing wings, I'm pretty sure they just clung to the rock and walked up vertically.
Ataraxia wrote on 2014-02-07 22:45:25:
Awesome new familiars!

Wait, how DID they get up so high!?
Look at those feet. Forget needing wings, I'm pretty sure they just clung to the rock and walked up vertically.
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
Kinda tempted to cook and eat one LOL.
Kinda tempted to cook and eat one LOL.
Oh noes! It's Dodoes! They're not going to snatch my watermelon, will they?
Oh noes! It's Dodoes! They're not going to snatch my watermelon, will they?
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Haha, awesome.
Haha, awesome.
@Undel
So it beefed itself up and then decided to coward out. Both my dragons and I are fine with this.
@Undel
So it beefed itself up and then decided to coward out. Both my dragons and I are fine with this.
Selling
DODOS
DODOS
OH MY GOD
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
DODOS
DODOS

I'M NOT GONNA BE OK

DODOS
DODOS
DODOS
OH MY GOD
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
DODOS
DODOS

I'M NOT GONNA BE OK

DODOS
Dodos are cute! I love them!
Dodos are cute! I love them!
HrPSrDR.png
How lovely!
How lovely!
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-02-07 22:48:47"]@Wintermischief @Ankokou >.> Uh... the hooded dodo may have at one point had 541 strength. It adapted to have only 41 strength because it's a good evolutionary move.[/quote] [quote name="Morgrim" date="2014-02-07 22:50:17"][quote name="Ataraxia" date="2014-02-07 22:45:25"]Awesome new familiars! Wait, how DID they get up so high!?[/quote] Look at those feet. Forget needing wings, I'm pretty sure they just clung to the rock and walked up vertically.[/quote] Everything about this thread is making me happy.
Undel wrote on 2014-02-07 22:48:47:
@Wintermischief @Ankokou

>.> Uh... the hooded dodo may have at one point had 541 strength. It adapted to have only 41 strength because it's a good evolutionary move.
Morgrim wrote on 2014-02-07 22:50:17:
Ataraxia wrote on 2014-02-07 22:45:25:
Awesome new familiars!

Wait, how DID they get up so high!?
Look at those feet. Forget needing wings, I'm pretty sure they just clung to the rock and walked up vertically.

Everything about this thread is making me happy.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17