Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dodon't Visit the Roost!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hasn't anyone else noticed that the food item depicted on the title banner is different to the food item actually released?
Hasn't anyone else noticed that the food item depicted on the title banner is different to the food item actually released?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature, it's one of the food items released [item=spurred dodo leg]. They didn't mention it in the post, which is odd, but I have several in my hoard now.
@BeingOfNature, it's one of the food items released Spurred Dodo Leg . They didn't mention it in the post, which is odd, but I have several in my hoard now.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Lightning Ahh! I see! Yes, that is odd :/

Maybe they forgot to do it....? xD
@Lightning Ahh! I see! Yes, that is odd :/

Maybe they forgot to do it....? xD
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
To bad the Coli skin's contest is over. A female skydancer dodo skin would have been lovely.
To bad the Coli skin's contest is over. A female skydancer dodo skin would have been lovely.
Sassy birds. Oh so sassy.
Sassy birds. Oh so sassy.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
yay! dodoz!
yay! dodoz!
H
Dodoz!
Dodoz!
H
Three new familiars? That's intense xD
Three new familiars? That's intense xD
I'm still working on getting all the other ones (especially those who keep evading me D: )
I'm still working on getting all the other ones (especially those who keep evading me D: )
I got one as a familiar in a gold chest today when one of my other familiars hit Awakened! :D
I got one as a familiar in a gold chest today when one of my other familiars hit Awakened! :D
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17