Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dodon't Visit the Roost!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
The Dodos are soooo cute!!! I wonder how we can get one?
The Dodos are soooo cute!!! I wonder how we can get one?
8SjRcnB.jpg
OH MY GOD MY NEW FAV FAMILIARS HOLY CRAP
OH MY GOD MY NEW FAV FAMILIARS HOLY CRAP
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Ahhh thse are amazing!!
Ahhh thse are amazing!!
We now know what happened to the Dodos.

The user base got their hands on them.
We now know what happened to the Dodos.

The user base got their hands on them.
BMEWTUV.png
AHAHAHA. This undoubtedly is one of THE MOST sarcastic news posts I have ever read. Thank you.
I love you, FR staff.
AHAHAHA. This undoubtedly is one of THE MOST sarcastic news posts I have ever read. Thank you.
I love you, FR staff.
pdPOUgg.png
@Sarasvati; they can be purchased in the marketplace, and they drop of their corresponding coliseum monsters in Harpy's Roost c:

@maki; I believe they are, I've heard someone saying they just bought one, not realising it was a new familiar (just thinking it was simply a familiar they didn't have yet)
@Sarasvati; they can be purchased in the marketplace, and they drop of their corresponding coliseum monsters in Harpy's Roost c:

@maki; I believe they are, I've heard someone saying they just bought one, not realising it was a new familiar (just thinking it was simply a familiar they didn't have yet)
So the dodos drop fish?
I was expecting watermelons ;-)

...I know, I know, sorry!

Awesome update!
So the dodos drop fish?
I was expecting watermelons ;-)

...I know, I know, sorry!

Awesome update!
GIVE MEEEE
GIVE MEEEE
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Dodos? I thought they were extinct! Hopefully they won't be hunted down to extinction again.
Dodos? I thought they were extinct! Hopefully they won't be hunted down to extinction again.
eG6Zatg.png
What a wonderful thing to come back to! It's too bad none of them drop melons. ;^) That Brush Dodo is definitely my favorite!

But this means that there are now five Coliseum bird familiars that I do not have in my Bestiary...I'm off to the Arena, never to return. ♥
What a wonderful thing to come back to! It's too bad none of them drop melons. ;^) That Brush Dodo is definitely my favorite!

But this means that there are now five Coliseum bird familiars that I do not have in my Bestiary...I'm off to the Arena, never to return. ♥
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17