Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol. 2
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Here's a wrinkle in this litte plan:
Say you hate player X because he didn't agree to sel you something at a certain price.

You realize player x has bought 4 of your hatchies and is probably exalting them. What has he named them? Max, Moxie, River and Pecan? Hmmm...how to get back at him. Quickly work into a post about how miserable you are today because last year at this time, your dogs Max and Moxie accidently drowned and yesterday you had an allergic reaction to nuts. Wait until he exalts then come back into the thread and cry about how he is attacking you(It woud be really hard to prove the exact timeline)

If people can hunt down and and "menancingly name" dragons, then they can certanly pull off these kind of shenanigans too.
Here's a wrinkle in this litte plan:
Say you hate player X because he didn't agree to sel you something at a certain price.

You realize player x has bought 4 of your hatchies and is probably exalting them. What has he named them? Max, Moxie, River and Pecan? Hmmm...how to get back at him. Quickly work into a post about how miserable you are today because last year at this time, your dogs Max and Moxie accidently drowned and yesterday you had an allergic reaction to nuts. Wait until he exalts then come back into the thread and cry about how he is attacking you(It woud be really hard to prove the exact timeline)

If people can hunt down and and "menancingly name" dragons, then they can certanly pull off these kind of shenanigans too.
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
I need these new genes in my life.
I need these new genes in my life.
Looking for a Midnight/Shadow/Shadow first gen with Shadow eyes! Male or Female, both work fine. Nonbred though. PM me for details if you're willing to sell!

QQnBZuq.gif
Dear admins, i wanted to name my hatchling a name you banned for a stupid reason. Fertilizer mulch compost, etc is all very nature related and being a past nature flight member, id like to name my nature to plague babies after whatever the hell i want to. Banning simple unoffensive words for the minorities butthurt is beyond stupid.
Dear admins, i wanted to name my hatchling a name you banned for a stupid reason. Fertilizer mulch compost, etc is all very nature related and being a past nature flight member, id like to name my nature to plague babies after whatever the hell i want to. Banning simple unoffensive words for the minorities butthurt is beyond stupid.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@Vyraal Thank you.
@Vyraal Thank you.
I hate how strangled FR feels when it comes to censorship. Words being censored because they kind of look like a misspelled slang word, actual words and names being censored because there is obscure, archaic slang spelled the same way, dragon names being patrolled for variable shock value (what is that? Are funny names shock value? Are disease names shock value?)...

It's a very uncomfortable feeling, especially when this site is supposed to have content relating to Teen and not E ages 3+. Not that I'm proposing a rating change, oh no.
I hate how strangled FR feels when it comes to censorship. Words being censored because they kind of look like a misspelled slang word, actual words and names being censored because there is obscure, archaic slang spelled the same way, dragon names being patrolled for variable shock value (what is that? Are funny names shock value? Are disease names shock value?)...

It's a very uncomfortable feeling, especially when this site is supposed to have content relating to Teen and not E ages 3+. Not that I'm proposing a rating change, oh no.
ccDyspX.png
I am locking this thread for now. See you in the next words on the wind!
I am locking this thread for now. See you in the next words on the wind!
I must have bar/daub as soon as possible. I will make flawless Lisa Frank leopards.

I almost hope they'll be gem genes so that I won't have to wait months to catch them in the P. ;_; I'd pay real money for my own Lisa Frank leopard...

Thanks so much for the update! I don't mean to sound impatient--I'm just really excited!
I must have bar/daub as soon as possible. I will make flawless Lisa Frank leopards.

I almost hope they'll be gem genes so that I won't have to wait months to catch them in the P. ;_; I'd pay real money for my own Lisa Frank leopard...

Thanks so much for the update! I don't mean to sound impatient--I'm just really excited!
tumblr_inline_mua5h1oVum1qkmeyx.png
Published Works | Blog | GoodReads | Commissions
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44