Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol. 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Those sound wonderful! And thank you for all the updates, just a quick question though, when do you think the game and genes will be released? In a month or so? Sorry if this is not the place!
Those sound wonderful! And thank you for all the updates, just a quick question though, when do you think the game and genes will be released? In a month or so? Sorry if this is not the place!
New genes YESSSS
New genes YESSSS
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Please hurry with Tidal Trouble, I have an intense need to pop bubbles and it looks so fun.
Please hurry with Tidal Trouble, I have an intense need to pop bubbles and it looks so fun.
wow!! loving the genes! woooo!
thank you for SO SO much work you're putting in team, dang I'm glad to be here
wow!! loving the genes! woooo!
thank you for SO SO much work you're putting in team, dang I'm glad to be here
Thank you for the update. I am looking forward to the new game and genes. :)
Thank you for the update. I am looking forward to the new game and genes. :)
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
Wow, those genes look AMAZING. Do want.
Wow, those genes look AMAZING. Do want.

All these worlds are yours, except Europa. Attempt no landing there.

Sweet! Excited about the new game for sure!
Sweet! Excited about the new game for sure!
Woohoooo Nice!
Woohoooo Nice!
Very nice updates; keep up the great work everyone! I also love how you're recognizing community feats like the Legacy Challenge and Wish Rising!
Very nice updates; keep up the great work everyone! I also love how you're recognizing community feats like the Legacy Challenge and Wish Rising!
tumblr_inline_n7oy43Jg7P1rhxwp5.gif[/center]
All this stuff looks awesome! Daub looks like it'll look really good with clown :)
Thanks for the update!
All this stuff looks awesome! Daub looks like it'll look really good with clown :)
Thanks for the update!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44