Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Necklaces + Arena Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I just spent sooooo long in the arena for the holiday.. xD Like, I had 300 llama packs or whatever at the end of it. Just.. gah!!

Oh well. lol The skins are quite lovely as are the necklaces!
I just spent sooooo long in the arena for the holiday.. xD Like, I had 300 llama packs or whatever at the end of it. Just.. gah!!

Oh well. lol The skins are quite lovely as are the necklaces!
Welp, here's some more apparel I'm never going to find, ha ha. They sure are gorgeous though! Hopefully I somehow manage to get my hands on a Darksteel or Pearly one :D

And I'm absolutely loving these new skins! I'd really love to find one of the Chimera or Celestial Antelope ones. Back to farming the Arena I guess.
Welp, here's some more apparel I'm never going to find, ha ha. They sure are gorgeous though! Hopefully I somehow manage to get my hands on a Darksteel or Pearly one :D

And I'm absolutely loving these new skins! I'd really love to find one of the Chimera or Celestial Antelope ones. Back to farming the Arena I guess.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Does anyone know in which arenas the drops might be possible?
Does anyone know in which arenas the drops might be possible?
@Native The Arena is a location in The Coliseum. c: The drops listed on the main page here can be found in The Arena.
@Native The Arena is a location in The Coliseum. c: The drops listed on the main page here can be found in The Arena.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary: Thanks but I'm sorry, I guess I meant which STAGE. The new skins released right before the recent event were specific to certain stages. They were all the highest ones that my level doesn't allow yet, so I was just wondering.
@Confectionary: Thanks but I'm sorry, I guess I meant which STAGE. The new skins released right before the recent event were specific to certain stages. They were all the highest ones that my level doesn't allow yet, so I was just wondering.
@Native Ahh sorry. It is the Level 17-18 Stage, I believe they are going to continue to release them in this order, of Highest Level to Lowest Level. It will be slower to farm that way. c;
@Native Ahh sorry. It is the Level 17-18 Stage, I believe they are going to continue to release them in this order, of Highest Level to Lowest Level. It will be slower to farm that way. c;
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary: AHHHH HA! that makes sense :) Thanks so much!
@Confectionary: AHHHH HA! that makes sense :) Thanks so much!
Awesome apparel! I also like the idea of contests, and TRICKMURK IS SOON!
Awesome apparel! I also like the idea of contests, and TRICKMURK IS SOON!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Congrats on the skin winners!! *starts hunting for the female skydancer one right away!*

...and ooooh, seconding MissPersephone's suggestion for Ornate Wing Bangles. I would put them on everything!
Congrats on the skin winners!! *starts hunting for the female skydancer one right away!*

...and ooooh, seconding MissPersephone's suggestion for Ornate Wing Bangles. I would put them on everything!
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
THE GUARDIAN SKINNNNNNS AHHH

@ulalena
LOOK! NECKLACES!
THE GUARDIAN SKINNNNNNS AHHH

@ulalena
LOOK! NECKLACES!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8