Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Necklaces + Arena Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Wooo! Congrats winners! I love that three of the five skins are Guardians. Guardian love! Also, the necklaces are so gorgeous - I can hardly wait to get my hands on some! XD
Wooo! Congrats winners! I love that three of the five skins are Guardians. Guardian love! Also, the necklaces are so gorgeous - I can hardly wait to get my hands on some! XD
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
Helllloooo necklaces! Those babies are beautiful.
Those guardian skins are awesome.
Helllloooo necklaces! Those babies are beautiful.
Those guardian skins are awesome.
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
Loving the new skins and accessories!

Hoping to get some in the coliseum!
Loving the new skins and accessories!

Hoping to get some in the coliseum!
eFXnrYx.gif
I NEED THESE NECKLACES NOW ASAP INSTANTLY OH MY GOD YES

Also that F Skydancer Celestial Antelope skin is so perfect, I really want that one too *__*
I NEED THESE NECKLACES NOW ASAP INSTANTLY OH MY GOD YES

Also that F Skydancer Celestial Antelope skin is so perfect, I really want that one too *__*
6Jj8Ipi.png
I like the simpleness of the imperial - one of the fun things with this contest was that the "quality bar" was a bit lower, so we get to see a larger variety of styles and skins :) It tend to be the simple skins that I like in the end.
I like the simpleness of the imperial - one of the fun things with this contest was that the "quality bar" was a bit lower, so we get to see a larger variety of styles and skins :) It tend to be the simple skins that I like in the end.
Yes oh my god I need like all of the skins and also gdi those necklaces are going to take forever to be available to plebs like me but aaahhh I want them aaalll. Finally, we're getting closer to having more stuff that looks good with maize
Yes oh my god I need like all of the skins and also gdi those necklaces are going to take forever to be available to plebs like me but aaahhh I want them aaalll. Finally, we're getting closer to having more stuff that looks good with maize
KVbkgOZ.png
Lovely Skydancer skin, and I neeeed me some necklaces!
Lovely Skydancer skin, and I neeeed me some necklaces!
skull_divider_by_burgerphile-d6rka4x.png
GREAT. NOW I HAVE TO BUY AN ORNATE NECKLACE FOR MY PEARLCATCHER.

*In other words, they're wonderful. I noticed that all the other ones were simple.*
GREAT. NOW I HAVE TO BUY AN ORNATE NECKLACE FOR MY PEARLCATCHER.

*In other words, they're wonderful. I noticed that all the other ones were simple.*
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
These are beauutiful.

Thank you for the update :]

~Flash.
These are beauutiful.

Thank you for the update :]

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
@Isasparks; if you hover over the items with your mouse, a tooltip will pop up and there's a sell value at the bottom of it. The sell value is 10% of the original market value.. =3

They all have a sell value of 700, meaning they'll cost you 7,000 in the market place ^^
@Isasparks; if you hover over the items with your mouse, a tooltip will pop up and there's a sell value at the bottom of it. The sell value is 10% of the original market value.. =3

They all have a sell value of 700, meaning they'll cost you 7,000 in the market place ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8