Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I'm getting really frustrated. No skin drops in the coli. Rarely even get any snow :(
I'm getting really frustrated. No skin drops in the coli. Rarely even get any snow :(
@Gaia Yeah, I found that link after posting. *shrug* Oh well. Already bought the skins I wanted from the AH and market anyway. (This is why I save all my money during the rest of the month XD )
@Gaia Yeah, I found that link after posting. *shrug* Oh well. Already bought the skins I wanted from the AH and market anyway. (This is why I save all my money during the rest of the month XD )
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@Undel

In future festival announcements, do you think you could list the skin names, since tooltips on skins don't work?
@Undel

In future festival announcements, do you think you could list the skin names, since tooltips on skins don't work?
@Undel
Are achievements turned off again?? I have all the dolls and still hasn't registered and I really need to return the ones I borrowed
@Undel
Are achievements turned off again?? I have all the dolls and still hasn't registered and I really need to return the ones I borrowed
V1druVM.gif Cutie pie done by WinterSolace
@Khimera13, there's been delays with the collection achievements, you can find many people have the same issue on Bug Reports. You just have to hang onto your dolls and wait for the achievement to activate, double check the achievements page every so often. It took mine only a couple days to register, but for some it is taking closer to a week or more.

If you're in a rush to return your dolls to whoever lent them to you, I'd be happy to lend you some of my own until your achievement registers. ^^
@Khimera13, there's been delays with the collection achievements, you can find many people have the same issue on Bug Reports. You just have to hang onto your dolls and wait for the achievement to activate, double check the achievements page every so often. It took mine only a couple days to register, but for some it is taking closer to a week or more.

If you're in a rush to return your dolls to whoever lent them to you, I'd be happy to lend you some of my own until your achievement registers. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you @Alpaeon :) I spoke to my friends I was concerned about returning fast and they said no rush so it's all good :)
Thank you @Alpaeon :) I spoke to my friends I was concerned about returning fast and they said no rush so it's all good :)
V1druVM.gif Cutie pie done by WinterSolace
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16