Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + New Enemies
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Congrats to the mods, I'm sure you both will be awesome.

Thanks for the new enemies too. Fun to fight a new one. Already been in battling, seen the blue-tang already, but lots of harpy fighting, lol. Imagine that, harpies in Harpy's Roost. lol
Congrats to the mods, I'm sure you both will be awesome.

Thanks for the new enemies too. Fun to fight a new one. Already been in battling, seen the blue-tang already, but lots of harpy fighting, lol. Imagine that, harpies in Harpy's Roost. lol
9PW8odu.jpg
a big welcome to the new mods, and a congrats for the ascention to manager. and a big welcome to the community manager.
a big welcome to the new mods, and a congrats for the ascention to manager. and a big welcome to the community manager.
made by wakor
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
Yay! I'm hoping we will be able to stay logged in soon? I made my password stronger but now typing it each time is a chore xD
Yay! I'm hoping we will be able to stay logged in soon? I made my password stronger but now typing it each time is a chore xD
virtual-fr_zps1aa3dfe8.png
Congrats @Loddie and @Ravette!

Welcome to the FR forums as mods. (May the various deities have mercy on your souls.)
Congrats @Loddie and @Ravette!

Welcome to the FR forums as mods. (May the various deities have mercy on your souls.)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Ahhh! A community manager! Fantastic! Congrats to all the new team members. :D
Ahhh! A community manager! Fantastic! Congrats to all the new team members. :D
Yaaay got one of the familiars on my first attempt! It's really cool too, thank you for them~
Yaaay got one of the familiars on my first attempt! It's really cool too, thank you for them~
V3yjbbG.png
SUPER! New Mods.... and Coli drops that I have no access to

I suggest that a FR Mod or Dev visit the lengthy Bug Report I Can't Get Into Coli and Fairgrounds thread.

There are many people reporting that the Coli and Fairgrounds are not working for them since the security breach shutdown. We are all trying different solutions with no help from FR on the thread. Could you please post system compatibility stats or settings?
Thank you.
SUPER! New Mods.... and Coli drops that I have no access to

I suggest that a FR Mod or Dev visit the lengthy Bug Report I Can't Get Into Coli and Fairgrounds thread.

There are many people reporting that the Coli and Fairgrounds are not working for them since the security breach shutdown. We are all trying different solutions with no help from FR on the thread. Could you please post system compatibility stats or settings?
Thank you.
Welcome to the new mods, and the new gryphs look great!
Welcome to the new mods, and the new gryphs look great!
HrPSrDR.png
Welcome, new Mods and new promoted Mods!

I'm beginning to like FR more and more... :D
Welcome, new Mods and new promoted Mods!

I'm beginning to like FR more and more... :D
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngMIaB7gw.pngtumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo1_100.png
Congrats @Aequorin, @Amalythia, and @Loddie =)

Thank you to everyone so far for the congrats and welcoming. I look forward to helping you guys out and being a contributor to the site =)
Congrats @Aequorin, @Amalythia, and @Loddie =)

Thank you to everyone so far for the congrats and welcoming. I look forward to helping you guys out and being a contributor to the site =)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13