Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates + New Enemies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/mon_jan_20.png[/img][/center] We have some exciting community news to deliver! Today [i]Flight Rising[/i] welcomes its first [b]Community Manager[/b], [b]Senior Moderator[/b], and expands its [b]Moderator[/b] team by two! Harpy's Roost also calls home to some new denizens... [center][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=ann&id=1028077&p=mb]Click here to learn more about today's update.[/url][/b][/center] [more] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/aequorin.png[/img][/center] Today marks the first expansion for the [i]Flight Rising[/i] administrator team. We would like to welcome [b]@Aequorin[/b] in as our dedicated [b]Community Manager[/b]! You may be familiar with Aequorin under her previous moniker, [b]twitchy[/b], in her role as a moderator. Aequorin brings with her a wealth of experience in assisting the community, and vigor in helping increase and improve how we interact with all of you through the website and our various social media outlets. We are very excited for her to have joined the team! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/amalythia.png[/img][/center] We would also like to congratulate [b]@Amalythia[/b] on her promotion as our [b]Senior Moderator[/b]. Amalythia has proven to be exceptional in her ability to manage, advise, and innovate how the site is moderated, and we are looking forward to all that she can bring to the role. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ravette_loddie.png[/img][/center] Additionally, we would love everyone to give a big welcome to our two newest moderators, [b]@Ravette[/b] and [b]@Loddie[/b]. They will be sporting the above avatars around the forums, and are very ready to begin helping out the players. Thank you for volunteering! [size=4][b]New Enemies[/b][/size] Cardinal and Blue Tang hippogriffs are now patrolling the heights of Harpy's Roost. A lucky few may befriend these capricious creatures. [center][item=blue tang hippogriff] [item=cardinal hippogriff][/center] [size=4][b]Bug Fixes & Other Updates[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]A number of security changes have been implemented over the last week to protect against outside attacks, and to improve password security. [*]A global password reset has been performed to further enforce this security. If you are just logging in for the first time since these changes, you will be prompted that your password is invalid, and you will simply need to use the [b][url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=lostpass]Lost Password[/url][/b] form to reset it. [*]The following gene colors have been corrected: [list][*]Coatl M - banana underbelly [*]Coatl F - teal underbelly [*]Tundra F - Green underbelly - beige underbelly [*]Mirror Hatchling - rose stripes [*]Mirror M - rose tiger [*]Guardian F - stripes genes redone w colored lines.[/list] [/LIST]
mon_jan_20.png

We have some exciting community news to deliver! Today Flight Rising welcomes its first Community Manager, Senior Moderator, and expands its Moderator team by two! Harpy's Roost also calls home to some new denizens...

aequorin.png

Today marks the first expansion for the Flight Rising administrator team. We would like to welcome @Aequorin in as our dedicated Community Manager! You may be familiar with Aequorin under her previous moniker, twitchy, in her role as a moderator. Aequorin brings with her a wealth of experience in assisting the community, and vigor in helping increase and improve how we interact with all of you through the website and our various social media outlets. We are very excited for her to have joined the team!

amalythia.png

We would also like to congratulate @Amalythia on her promotion as our Senior Moderator. Amalythia has proven to be exceptional in her ability to manage, advise, and innovate how the site is moderated, and we are looking forward to all that she can bring to the role.

ravette_loddie.png

Additionally, we would love everyone to give a big welcome to our two newest moderators, @Ravette and @Loddie. They will be sporting the above avatars around the forums, and are very ready to begin helping out the players. Thank you for volunteering!

New Enemies
Cardinal and Blue Tang hippogriffs are now patrolling the heights of Harpy's Roost. A lucky few may befriend these capricious creatures.

Blue Tang Hippogriff Cardinal Hippogriff

Bug Fixes & Other Updates
  • A number of security changes have been implemented over the last week to protect against outside attacks, and to improve password security.
  • A global password reset has been performed to further enforce this security. If you are just logging in for the first time since these changes, you will be prompted that your password is invalid, and you will simply need to use the Lost Password form to reset it.
  • The following gene colors have been corrected:
    • Coatl M - banana underbelly
    • Coatl F - teal underbelly
    • Tundra F - Green underbelly - beige underbelly
    • Mirror Hatchling - rose stripes
    • Mirror M - rose tiger
    • Guardian F - stripes genes redone w colored lines.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thank you! :)

And welcome to the FR team, new mods. :)
Thank you! :)

And welcome to the FR team, new mods. :)
Happy for more familiars :D
Happy for more familiars :D
1kz7OWt.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I love cardinals!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I love cardinals!
ixeclKz.png
Congratulations on joining the staff officially, twi- I mean Aequorin! And grats to you for your bump, Amalythia! Welcome, new mods!
Congratulations on joining the staff officially, twi- I mean Aequorin! And grats to you for your bump, Amalythia! Welcome, new mods!
Our new mods are wonderful, congratulations to @Loddie and @Ravette!

Congratulations to @Amalythia, perfect lady for the position of Senior Moderator! I leave the mods in your capable hands! ♥

@Mayana, @Ara, you are wonderful!

I love my mods, what can I say? ♥ ♥ ♥

And I cannot wait to get started with all of the players, working together to make this community even awesome-r!
Our new mods are wonderful, congratulations to @Loddie and @Ravette!

Congratulations to @Amalythia, perfect lady for the position of Senior Moderator! I leave the mods in your capable hands! ♥

@Mayana, @Ara, you are wonderful!

I love my mods, what can I say? ♥ ♥ ♥

And I cannot wait to get started with all of the players, working together to make this community even awesome-r!
I'm slightly disturbed that the new familiars drop ticks as food, but my spirals got to eat something. :)
I'm slightly disturbed that the new familiars drop ticks as food, but my spirals got to eat something. :)
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred
Woo, this is fabulous news! Grats, Aequorin, and good luck. :)
Woo, this is fabulous news! Grats, Aequorin, and good luck. :)
barf-halfsig.png
FRIENDS! *hearts*

Congrats @Loddie and @Ravette, looking forward to working with you!
FRIENDS! *hearts*

Congrats @Loddie and @Ravette, looking forward to working with you!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13