Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Leis & Boreal Wood Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
now you release the boreal skins! Not when I was farming it for 4 days straight xD

Thanks, look like a nice collection of flower apparel, and the shalebucks are some of my favorite familiars, so the snapper skins are a welcome addition!
now you release the boreal skins! Not when I was farming it for 4 days straight xD

Thanks, look like a nice collection of flower apparel, and the shalebucks are some of my favorite familiars, so the snapper skins are a welcome addition!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
It's awesome to see that the meditate skin made it! And I'm also really happy about the shalebuck snapper, he's a cutie!
It's awesome to see that the meditate skin made it! And I'm also really happy about the shalebuck snapper, he's a cutie!
These skins are lovely.
These skins are lovely.
@Foayasha

I'll post this here since its confusing when answering people on userpage, but thank you :D There is actually one more skin coming up thats mine as well.
@Foayasha

I'll post this here since its confusing when answering people on userpage, but thank you :D There is actually one more skin coming up thats mine as well.
@CinnamonThief

That is awesome! Very nice, well deserved!
@CinnamonThief

That is awesome! Very nice, well deserved!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Yay for more flower items! Those skins look great. :D
Yay for more flower items! Those skins look great. :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
I didn't know there was a Poultrygeist skin entered! that's great, kudos to the artist. will have to get my hands on one.

congrats to all the skin artists, actually. they're all really nice.
I didn't know there was a Poultrygeist skin entered! that's great, kudos to the artist. will have to get my hands on one.

congrats to all the skin artists, actually. they're all really nice.
Vxr4Vdv.gif
Oooh, everything looks so nice and pretty!
Oooh, everything looks so nice and pretty!
creative writing thread
Being human is exhausting.
(芹澤レイラ)

- Ai Yazawa
Oh wow. That first Tundra and the Pearli skin are gorgeous!
Oh wow. That first Tundra and the Pearli skin are gorgeous!
She/Her
Lover of WangXian and HuaLian
@Rot Thanks! :D
@Rot Thanks! :D
frsig_2_zps70273bcd.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8