Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flower Crowns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/641/298/448.jpg[/img][/center]
448.jpg
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Oh my GOD I need that Snow Streak skin SO BADLY! *3*
Oh my GOD I need that Snow Streak skin SO BADLY! *3*
badge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.pngyellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png
green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png
blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png
purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.png
Gorgeous looking "crowns", but others are right - them not closing in front makes them just... a little off. They're not really flower crowns, are they? More like wreaths. It's too bad - they look really good in some cases. (Read: the ones where you CAN'T TELL they're open in front, urf) In others, just a little sloppy. The art is adorable and quite well-done, but the execution and design are... a little elusive, I see.

The new skins tho, FANTASTIC. Can't wait to get me brand-spankin' new Tundra and Pearlcatcher one!
Gorgeous looking "crowns", but others are right - them not closing in front makes them just... a little off. They're not really flower crowns, are they? More like wreaths. It's too bad - they look really good in some cases. (Read: the ones where you CAN'T TELL they're open in front, urf) In others, just a little sloppy. The art is adorable and quite well-done, but the execution and design are... a little elusive, I see.

The new skins tho, FANTASTIC. Can't wait to get me brand-spankin' new Tundra and Pearlcatcher one!
tumblr_ozowb1MmJi1w8xkufo1_500.png
Flower crown is a great idea and congrats winners! Love these entries :3
Flower crown is a great idea and congrats winners! Love these entries :3
THAT PEARLCATCHER SKIN. Oh man. That was my favorite for this venue -- I'm so glad it won! :D Congrats to all the other winners as well. What a good batch.

And the flower crowns are ridiculously adorable. I'm going to need at least 100.
THAT PEARLCATCHER SKIN. Oh man. That was my favorite for this venue -- I'm so glad it won! :D Congrats to all the other winners as well. What a good batch.

And the flower crowns are ridiculously adorable. I'm going to need at least 100.
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif em
tundra supremacy
i've been on this site for 800 years
So lovely!! Congrats to the winners!
So lovely!! Congrats to the winners!
*SCREAMS INTO THE VOID* I NEED ONE FOR EVERY DRAGON.
*SCREAMS INTO THE VOID* I NEED ONE FOR EVERY DRAGON.
HEPmLsK.png
okay i NEED these flowercrowns 0A0!!!!
thank you for the update!
okay i NEED these flowercrowns 0A0!!!!
thank you for the update!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
*pounces on all the skins* MINE! O.O
*pounces on all the skins* MINE! O.O
And now I can fulfill my dream of getting a Will Graham dragon with a flower crown.
And now I can fulfill my dream of getting a Will Graham dragon with a flower crown.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12