Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flower Crowns
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I agree with what some others have said about the crowns. I definitely think they look more like wreaths with the gap in the front of the head. They're beautiful, I just think they need fixing.

Dem skins doe.
I agree with what some others have said about the crowns. I definitely think they look more like wreaths with the gap in the front of the head. They're beautiful, I just think they need fixing.

Dem skins doe.
Looking for a Midnight/Shadow/Shadow first gen with Shadow eyes! Male or Female, both work fine. Nonbred though. PM me for details if you're willing to sell!

QQnBZuq.gif
FLOWER CROWNS AND NEW SKINS OH MY!
FLOWER CROWNS AND NEW SKINS OH MY!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.pngdeity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.giftumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.pngtumblr_oszzy6Ypsc1v8lm95o2_100.pngAlumina +2 FR
Ohmygod *rushes off to level up dragons*
Ohmygod *rushes off to level up dragons*

Can the numbers that new apparel stock in be more? There is A LOT of us, and catching new apparel is very hard. I still rarely see the flowerfall apparel and that was released quite a while back.
Can the numbers that new apparel stock in be more? There is A LOT of us, and catching new apparel is very hard. I still rarely see the flowerfall apparel and that was released quite a while back.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
can't wait to get my hands on all those skins, they're all great.
can't wait to get my hands on all those skins, they're all great.
Vxr4Vdv.gif
EXCUSE ME GIVE ME ALL THE FLOWER CROWNS
EXCUSE ME GIVE ME ALL THE FLOWER CROWNS
omfgdogs.gif
Yay! You all do such a wonderful job. Thank you! :D
Yay! You all do such a wonderful job. Thank you! :D
Kudos to the makers of these skins, they are amazing.
Also. FLOWER CROWNS.
Kudos to the makers of these skins, they are amazing.
Also. FLOWER CROWNS.
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@Perosus Yep, agreed there too. Better than the corsages but, well, still kind of lacking in... A lot.
@Perosus Yep, agreed there too. Better than the corsages but, well, still kind of lacking in... A lot.
The flower crowns are so cute. I love them!!!
The flower crowns are so cute. I love them!!!
HrPSrDR.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12