Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skins and Corsages
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Love, love, love the new skins! Especially the male Tundra one.
Love, love, love the new skins! Especially the male Tundra one.
SQVdsFh.png
I ADORE those two tundra skins
I ADORE those two tundra skins
The dead speak with us.
*flails* off to the mire! Congrats to the winners, your skins are amazing! Actually, EVERYONE'S skins were amazing, I'm glad I'm not the one who had to choose! XD
*flails* off to the mire! Congrats to the winners, your skins are amazing! Actually, EVERYONE'S skins were amazing, I'm glad I'm not the one who had to choose! XD
The male Tundra one is my favorite. I don't usually like using skins because it covers up colors, but if I get my hands on one of those, the single male Tundra in my lair is definitely going to wear it. Of course, my Scythe Kamaitachi familiar will be going on him too.
The male Tundra one is my favorite. I don't usually like using skins because it covers up colors, but if I get my hands on one of those, the single male Tundra in my lair is definitely going to wear it. Of course, my Scythe Kamaitachi familiar will be going on him too.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Crap, now I have a good reason to grind in the Coliseum. I should get started with that.

Congrats to the winners! I'll look forward to collecting these.
Crap, now I have a good reason to grind in the Coliseum. I should get started with that.

Congrats to the winners! I'll look forward to collecting these.
Whelp, back to Coliseum training for me!
Whelp, back to Coliseum training for me!
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
wooo! Congrats to the winners, the skins are beautiful! I LOVE that Pearl Catcher skin!
wooo! Congrats to the winners, the skins are beautiful! I LOVE that Pearl Catcher skin!
Omg I loved the pearl catcher skin the moment I saw it! :D Now I better hurry off to the coli... lol! Congrats, guys!
Omg I loved the pearl catcher skin the moment I saw it! :D Now I better hurry off to the coli... lol! Congrats, guys!
Eeeh, these just made grinding the Mire more fun. =D

And I love the little flower corsages. Marluxia will have a pink one. B]
Eeeh, these just made grinding the Mire more fun. =D

And I love the little flower corsages. Marluxia will have a pink one. B]
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Congrats, Mire winners! Knew that PC was a winner xD
Congrats, Mire winners! Knew that PC was a winner xD
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12