Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skins and Corsages
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Congratz to the winners of the skin contest! They are gorgeous and I can't wait to see the winners of the other areas! ^^

The corsages are beautiful too! I remember reading a suggestion about these apparel types! Loving it that you admins listen to the community!! :)

Time to go back to the coli and hoping those skins drop (or perhaps one of those capes.. Haven't been lucky enough to come across one of those yet)
Congratz to the winners of the skin contest! They are gorgeous and I can't wait to see the winners of the other areas! ^^

The corsages are beautiful too! I remember reading a suggestion about these apparel types! Loving it that you admins listen to the community!! :)

Time to go back to the coli and hoping those skins drop (or perhaps one of those capes.. Haven't been lucky enough to come across one of those yet)
Pretty flowers!
Also loving the PC and Tundra skins :)
Fantastic!
Pretty flowers!
Also loving the PC and Tundra skins :)
Fantastic!
Loves all things feline
Ah, there's a lot of winter left to go where I live. These flowers truly give me a catch to my eye!
Also those Mire Skins *-*
Ah, there's a lot of winter left to go where I live. These flowers truly give me a catch to my eye!
Also those Mire Skins *-*
eG6Zatg.png
I must hurry up with leveling my coli team, these are gorgeous :)
I must hurry up with leveling my coli team, these are gorgeous :)
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
Awesome! I'm so glad it looks like a bunch of skins are going to get made into drops :D
Awesome! I'm so glad it looks like a bunch of skins are going to get made into drops :D
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
Awesome! More tundra appreciation~
Awesome! More tundra appreciation~
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Lovely!
Can't wait for more updates!
Lovely!
Can't wait for more updates!

tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Inactive!

Monokuma.png

Slightly Inactive
If you want my attention please ping or send me a PM
sRZrMGg.png

spring_into_the_coldness_of_hell_by_yukinotenshi23-d6xu66g.png

Signature Shop â…  Art Shop â…  Accent & Skin Shop
congratulations to all the winners these skins are all beautiful. I will definitely be hoping for these to drop although it will be a long time before I hit the Mire

Thank you to all the talented people who continue to give our dragons such beautiful things.
congratulations to all the winners these skins are all beautiful. I will definitely be hoping for these to drop although it will be a long time before I hit the Mire

Thank you to all the talented people who continue to give our dragons such beautiful things.
Another reason to grind the coliseum yay!
Another reason to grind the coliseum yay!
m2yLT5E.png
Amazing! The ridgeback skin is stunning!
Amazing! The ridgeback skin is stunning!
Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy equals PI R SQUARE
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12