Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skins and Corsages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'm weirdly happy about that fix for satchels on male imps, like it's what I'm most excited about out of everything else in this update. It's something I had been considering mentioning for a while now and now I don't have to~
I'm weirdly happy about that fix for satchels on male imps, like it's what I'm most excited about out of everything else in this update. It's something I had been considering mentioning for a while now and now I don't have to~
| Tumblr |
YAY for more coliseum drops (Skins...drool) and goodness those corsages are just lovely. I know a lot of folks have been clamoring for more woodsy/floral/nature-like apparel and it's wonderful to see that it has reached the right ears ♥

And much gratitude for all the of apparel fix-its too. They are very much appreciated :)
YAY for more coliseum drops (Skins...drool) and goodness those corsages are just lovely. I know a lot of folks have been clamoring for more woodsy/floral/nature-like apparel and it's wonderful to see that it has reached the right ears ♥

And much gratitude for all the of apparel fix-its too. They are very much appreciated :)
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
I am crying about these corsages, I need 30. I mean my dragons need them. Yes. :l
I am crying about these corsages, I need 30. I mean my dragons need them. Yes. :l
krmbKW6.png
:o
Oh my gosh those corsages are very cute!
The skins all look fantastic as well!
:o
Oh my gosh those corsages are very cute!
The skins all look fantastic as well!
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
Oh jeez, the corsages are adorable! Time to pretty up all my boys some more.

And congratulations to this batch of contest winners! I'll be hunting down that pearlcatcher and ridgeback for sure.
Oh jeez, the corsages are adorable! Time to pretty up all my boys some more.

And congratulations to this batch of contest winners! I'll be hunting down that pearlcatcher and ridgeback for sure.
item_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gif em
tundra supremacy
i've been on this site for 800 years
I didn't realize there was a problem with the satchel and I've currently got one on a male imp. Time to refresh and see what changes i guess!

Ah - his poor tail was caught in it. Well, it's freed now.
I didn't realize there was a problem with the satchel and I've currently got one on a male imp. Time to refresh and see what changes i guess!

Ah - his poor tail was caught in it. Well, it's freed now.
Must have corsages for my beauties in my lair.
Must have corsages for my beauties in my lair.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Beautiful skins and lovely apparel!
Beautiful skins and lovely apparel!
37adqBC.png
woohoo!
woohoo!
767VVTs.png
Wooo, so lovely!
Wooo, so lovely!
BREEDING OBSIDIAN.OBSIDIAN.WHITE IMPS, GEMBONED TRIPLE WHITES, OBSIDIANS, MIDNIGHTS.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12