Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Breed: Coatl
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43
Wow, wonderful update (plus it explains why the roll-over maintenance lasted a bit longer!!) Now comes the hard part of deciding which of my dragons to turn into these cuties!!! Or perhaps buy new ones... This is soo hard! And yet so wonderfull! Keep up the great work admins! I love it! ^^ Edit to show my final choice. Meet my new pair Leatherleaf and Blackberry [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=597414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5975/597414_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599/59883_350.png[/img] [/url]
Wow, wonderful update (plus it explains why the roll-over maintenance lasted a bit longer!!) Now comes the hard part of deciding which of my dragons to turn into these cuties!!! Or perhaps buy new ones... This is soo hard! And yet so wonderfull!
Keep up the great work admins! I love it! ^^

Edit to show my final choice. Meet my new pair Leatherleaf and Blackberry

597414_350.png

59883_350.png
So pleased that the males have a more exciting pose then the females for a change. The babies are the cutest things ever!
So pleased that the males have a more exciting pose then the females for a change. The babies are the cutest things ever!
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred
New Species! That ... looks... like ... a mix of Dachshund,Snake and Bird oO
Definitely not my cup of tea but I must admit that the whelps are really cute ...
I'm more a fan of well-defined-Dragons but hey, not everyone can like everything, right? Even if it seems that I'm all alone with my opinion.

Nevertheless: great work from the artist as every time.
Definitely not my cup of tea but I must admit that the whelps are really cute ...
I'm more a fan of well-defined-Dragons but hey, not everyone can like everything, right? Even if it seems that I'm all alone with my opinion.

cdpykkvcrkou.png
oh lord i bought four scrolls what am i doing with my life
but i got a platinum/platinum baby from two of my coatl's and he's adorable!!
oh lord i bought four scrolls what am i doing with my life
but i got a platinum/platinum baby from two of my coatl's and he's adorable!!
100% certified markiplier trash
shaymin.gif
Wow they're so cute ;-; with the little legs they're like dragon corgis.
I was wondering when a new breed was going to come out; I've been saving up.
Too bad they're on the gem marketplace, I can't pay £30+ on a pair of dragons :(
Guess it's time to wait until the prices drop~
Wow they're so cute ;-; with the little legs they're like dragon corgis.
I was wondering when a new breed was going to come out; I've been saving up.
Too bad they're on the gem marketplace, I can't pay £30+ on a pair of dragons :(
Guess it's time to wait until the prices drop~
[quote name="NerakaFenice" date="2014-01-04 03:18:19"]New Species! That ... looks... like ... a mix of Dachshund,Snake and Bird oO Definitely not my cup of tea but I must admit that the whelps are really cute ... I'm more a fan of well-defined-Dragons but hey, not everyone can like everything, right? Even if it seems that I'm all alone with my opinion. Nevertheless: great work from the artist as every time.[/quote] @NerakaFenice My Dachshunds are offended lol! xD On topic - I love the new breed, especially the artwork of the babies :) Any updates on next registration window? My friends are clawing at me like zombies they want to join so bad xD
NerakaFenice wrote on 2014-01-04 03:18:19:

@NerakaFenice

My Dachshunds are offended lol! xD

On topic - I love the new breed, especially the artwork of the babies :) Any updates on next registration window? My friends are clawing at me like zombies they want to join so bad xD
azetec_zps42d4b62a.png
@Kaldera /pat I just spent like 50$ on gems to get these! Soo happy!
@Kaldera /pat I just spent like 50$ on gems to get these! Soo happy!
9PswVhS.png
@kyra516 awmg @_@; I wish I could afford that....well better wait for the prices to drop I guess. e3e;
@kyra516 awmg @_@; I wish I could afford that....well better wait for the prices to drop I guess. e3e;
RiotApproaches.gif
New Breed! Yes! And Gem bought so they should retain value better!
New Breed! Yes! And Gem bought so they should retain value better!
Oh gosh, I must have one!!! Some day, some day...*pets the new babies*
Oh gosh, I must have one!!! Some day, some day...*pets the new babies*
//flies off into the sun
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43