Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Breed: Coatl
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43
wow nice e.o
wow nice e.o
767VVTs.png
*freaking out* COATL and there goes my money.
*freaking out* COATL and there goes my money.
ZVpCPil.png
@Lihmeth thank yoooouuuu! Soo buying a pair of these. Soo happy I have a well paying job xD
@Lihmeth thank yoooouuuu! Soo buying a pair of these. Soo happy I have a well paying job xD
9PswVhS.png
@kyra516 OMG seriously? IOSJLKJBSNJHSWGHW
@kyra516 OMG seriously? IOSJLKJBSNJHSWGHW
RiotApproaches.gif
@Kaldera YESSS AND I HAVE 2 PRETTY'S!!!
@Kaldera YESSS AND I HAVE 2 PRETTY'S!!!
9PswVhS.png
Anyone have any idea where they stand as far as breed rarity compared to other breeds?
Anyone have any idea where they stand as far as breed rarity compared to other breeds?
Gravemind meets Plaguebringer. All Hail the Green Flood-Plague!
vzNlDQJ.gifKjfBGiq.pngyjJhTxB.png
LOVE THEM.
LOVE THEM.
@kyra516 AND I HAVE NO GEMS....fak ;~;
@kyra516 AND I HAVE NO GEMS....fak ;~;
RiotApproaches.gif
[quote name="Nyghtraven" date="2014-01-04 03:12:30"]Anyone have any idea where they stand as far as breed rarity compared to other breeds?[/quote] They are on the same level as Wildclaws as is stated in the first post. [s]cries i have to wait another month to breed my pretties[/s]
Nyghtraven wrote on 2014-01-04 03:12:30:
They are on the same level as Wildclaws as is stated in the first post. cries i have to wait another month to breed my pretties
100% certified markiplier trash
shaymin.gif
Now im going to have to find a way to get one of these lovely cuties, probably just going to wait a month for the prices to drop way down.
Now im going to have to find a way to get one of these lovely cuties, probably just going to wait a month for the prices to drop way down.
2jazz2g.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43