Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Breed: Coatl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
The males are my fave ;u; Not a fan of the females- they look a bit too manly for me (plus i dont like snakes) but the males are pretty cute. ^^
The males are my fave ;u; Not a fan of the females- they look a bit too manly for me (plus i dont like snakes) but the males are pretty cute. ^^
Name and design is awesome-possum, I'll have to drop some more $$ when the next check comes in to snag me one.

...or two.

*innocent whistle*
Name and design is awesome-possum, I'll have to drop some more $$ when the next check comes in to snag me one.

...or two.

*innocent whistle*
tumblr_inline_muy8zlJqKG1qzt4nm.png
OH MY DEAR, OH MY, SO AWESOME *____*

I love you, Flight Rising Team XD
OH MY DEAR, OH MY, SO AWESOME *____*

I love you, Flight Rising Team XD
BREEDING OBSIDIAN.OBSIDIAN.WHITE IMPS, GEMBONED TRIPLE WHITES, OBSIDIANS, MIDNIGHTS.
oh my gosh i changed my progens they're so adorable look look [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1748/174788_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1748/174787_350.png[/img] /squeaks aaaaaaaaaah
oh my gosh i changed my progens they're so adorable look look
174788_350.png
174787_350.png
/squeaks aaaaaaaaaah
100% certified markiplier trash
shaymin.gif
More breeds, more fun :D More diversity! More everything.
More breeds, more fun :D More diversity! More everything.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Both are lovely! :D
Both are lovely! :D
~
OMG I LOVE THEM I WANT FIFTY.
OMG I LOVE THEM I WANT FIFTY.
Dang, those look awesome. Probably can't get any though due to them being Gem items, but still!!
Dang, those look awesome. Probably can't get any though due to them being Gem items, but still!!
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
omg omg omg omg omg yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
omg omg omg omg omg yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
10531483.gif10836606.gif10836605.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I want one right now!
//Flails off to the marketplace
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I want one right now!
//Flails off to the marketplace
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43